S T O R Y D E S C R I P T I O N & C H A R A C T E R S

Hello beautiful [hey, boys can be beautiful-ly handsome too],

Welcome to my very humble abode and for adding this book to your library and probably your reading list, then according to the sweet bunny above with the wicked saw or knife, not sure, I love every piece of you. Every single piece... Bah! I'm not that creepy ; ) but I still like you for that! Muah!

So I'm writing/publishing a Nigerian American story. First time of me doing that. I'm not very familiar with some things but I'll try my best. I hope it turns out well though.

| W A R N I N G |

Please do not plagerize this book. Everything was written by me single handedly and I won't take it lightly if someone tries to copy this book. Believe me, it shall not end well with them. There's something called Karma and Vodoo. Did I tell you guys that some Nigerians believe and practice vodoo? (That's the Nigerian part of me talking) So all those "pirates" should better watch it. Please please and please, no copying of my book. Thank you! All rights reserved®

| S U M M A R Y |

Bullied for the colour of her skin ever since she could remember, Olayinka doesn't know what it means to be accepted. She's called trash and treated as an outcast all because of the school's resident badboy and top bully, Kian Fields.

Senior year starts with Kian suddenly becoming very nice and naive Olayinka, unaccustomed to this type of attention and desperately wishing for acceptance, begins to fall for him. That is, until Jayden Ross enters the equation.

Jayden is nerdy, wears ugly glasses and is definitely not Olayinka's kind of guy. But as he aids Olayinka in standing up for herself, she can't help but be drawn to his shy and gentle exterior.

With Kian showering his attention on her and Jayden, who looks out for her all the time, Olayinka is attracted to both of them. Could this be her very own love triangle or is it just in her head? But maybe, just maybe she'll finally be able to live as any other teen her age would, worrying about boys and perhaps she'll finally be considered normal.

| T H I S  B O O K  C O N T A I N S |

•Swearing
•Abuse- in a way
•Bullying
•Violence- in a way
•Romance
•Possibly some mature content [coughs]

| C A S T |

Olay Noel as Olayinka Jamila Kincade
Matthew Noszka as Kian Fields
Rome Flynn as Jayden Ross
Joel Pimentel as Noah
Dove Cameron as Katharina

| N O T E |

Jayden is mixed. That means he has a white parent and a black one too. Also, Olayinka is a Nigerian name. Actually pronounced Or-lah-yin-kah. It's also a Yoruba name. Yeah, Olay's mother's Igbo but she can speak Yoruba too. Besides I'm in love with that name, so I chose it.

| D E D I C A T I O N |

This book is dedicated to Cynthia, the two Jennifers, Gianna, Onyi, Precious, my sweet cousins, Stacee, my bestie Noble and all the black girls out there. You rock!

With no further ado then, I hope you get to enjoy reading this book just as I have enjoyed writing it. Thank you.

P.S: Kian's story is out now. On His Terms.

E N J O Y

Nita.