CHAPTER-1, TRIP

THE DUCK BROTHER'S ARE ALSO 14 YEARS OLD [ JUST CLEARING THINGS OUT ]
And you are Lilly so if you don't like your background then change it

It was morning "Beakley go and wake up the kids please" Scrooge said as he was walking down the stairs.

"yes sir" Beakley said walking to Webby's room, Beakley woke up her granddaughter and asked her to wake up the triplets.

"Webby can you wake up the triplets and tell them to come for breakfast".

Webby's eyes opened with joy "yes granny" she giggled.

Webby kicks the door blasting it open, Louie gets scared and falls of his bed.

Webby what the heck? Louie said shrugging.

"aww come on Louie granny said to wake you all up, so that is what I am doing" webby said with a giggle on her face.

~~~ Time Skip ~~~

"so, uncle Scrooge did you want to tell us something" Dewey said with an energetic voice.

"yes, lad you see we are going on an adventure to the Golden Forest of spirits, but there is a risk, we have to go past the Bermuda Triangle".

"don't worry Uncle Scrooge we are very good at taking risks" Della said with a small smile on her face.

" I know Della" Scrooge said and started to explain about the mysterious triangle.

"you see kids the triangle has some antient power which can make the travellers disappear mysteriously, and since Della came back from the moon, I don't want anyone to be lost" Scrooge said in a sad tone.

Suddenly Heuy spoke up "Uncle Scrooge if anything happens to us then we will fight it together".

Scrooge had a small smile and said "fine family lets get packing and we will leave Donald here because he is having some work with his boat".

"Can I bring Violet with me please" Heuy said.

"Sure lad" Scrooge said rolling his eyes.

~~~ Time Skip ~~~

When everyone reached the danger zone Scrooge started to get tensed.

"Everybody buckle up quick, Dewey stop goofing around" Scrooge shouted.

The aeroplane was flying peacefully when suddenly it started to sink in the centre of the BERMUDA TRIANGLE, suddenly the aeroplane disappeared.