chapter 62

Hyunbi's POV

"Tomorrow right?" I heard mom say right before I closed the door. I walked towards her and saw that she is fidgetting her phone

"Mom? What's up tomorrow?" I asked while taking off my jacket.

"Uh oh nothing." I gave her a questioning look.

"It doesn't look nothing to me?" I said and then sat beside her, "what is it mom?"

"Oh um. It's just uh.. I called Beomgyu." she replied.

"What about him?" I asked.

"I asked if we're going to some tourist spots here in Paris." she said trying hard not to stutter.

"Lol, is that all? Why are you stuttering?" I laughed and went to the bathroom to do my night routine and then sleep early for our tour tomorrow hehe.

- next morning -

"Honey, wake up." I heard mom said while shaking me.

"Yes I'm up." I said while rubbing my eyes, "I'll take a bath now mom."

"Okay, take a bath. Make sure you smell good okay? And after you take a bath, wear the prettiest clothes you brought. I'm going down the resto to eat." She said with a big smile plastered on her face.

"Ha, mommy, I always smell good." I said confidently then entered the bathroom.

As usual I turned on the shower then put shampoo and soap on my body then washed it with water. It didn't even take me 20 minutes. As I got out of the shower, I wore my prettiest clothes, like mom said.

end of chapter 62