chapter 12

Hyunbi's POV

I released a looooooong sigh before talking.

"How can you give my number to a stranger, Seulgi?" I asked calmly since I didn't want to stress myself cause i'm on my fucking period and it sucks.

"He's not a stranger Hyunbi. believe it or not, he's hot as hell sis." she said that made me slap my face.

"i won't believe you until i see him in person." i said and her eyes glistened.

"Then you should meet him in person! so that you and him could be good friends then your feelings will slowly develop and you begin to have a crush on each other then you'll both face problems like break ups but then get back together and after a few years when u two graduate you'll be like be getting married and like be having babies that has like half face of you and half face of beomgyu that'll become perfect since both of you guys are good looking people and everyone loves good looking people especially when their soul is like so pure and innocent and good-"

"what the fuck u talking bout. you literally just summarized every story i read in wattpad" i said and laughed.

"wait, u still read wattpad?" she asked

"hell ye, wattpad is so cool nothing can beat it well except for bts and kpop and kdramas and-"

"okay stop talking already hyunbi and unblock choi beomgyu." she said.

"wait. how about we make a plan?" i suggested.

"what kind of plan?" she asked.

"well i already have a plan in mind." i grinned and she focused even more.

"okay, what is it?" she asked.

"tomorrow, you'll meet choi beomgyu. its up to you on how to lure him to a park. yes a park. so it'll be like this. when you two meet, i'll be hiding in a bush or something to see his face and when i see it i'll text you and that would be a sign that you must stop talking and let him leave, araseo?" i said and she smiled.

end of chapter 12