chapter 41

Hyunbi's POV

unknown number:
hi hyunbi!

me:
um, who is this,,?

unknown number:
it's hyerin!

me:
hyerin?

me:
oh! that hyerin.

you set the name from unknown number to hyerin

me:
but.. how did you get my number? i could not remember a time i gave it to you..?

hyerin:
oh! i asked it from seulgi.

Without replying, I immediately stood up from my bed and knocked harshly on the bathroom door.

"Yah! Kang Seulgi!" I screamed while banging on the door.

"What is it, Hyunbi!? Can you wait until I go out! I'm busy!" she screamed back. Tss. Fuck, shit. Literal shit.

"Aish!" I said as I banged at the door one more time then plopped my body unto the bed. I heard a beep, checked my phone. Oh right. I was talking to Hyerin.

hyerin:
um, hello? u still there?

me:
oh, yeah, sorry.

me:
why did you text me? is there anything you wanna say?

hyerin:
so um, i'm throwing a party at my house on saturday so.. i'm hoping you could come?

me:
is it a big party? i'm not really that sociable, hyerin. i have social anxiety and anxiety for big crowds.

hyerin:
beomgyu's coming!

I paused for a while and stared at my screen as I placed my right hand on my left chest. Why the fuck is my heart beating this fast?

me:
uh, so?

hyerin:
so you should go?

me:
i'll think about it.

hyerin:
good! i hope you'll agree. :)

I didn't bother to reply to her as Seulgi came in with both hands on her waist, "what is it that you wanted to say that you couldn't wait until I got out of the freaking bathroom?"

"why the hell did you give hyerin my number?" i said as i copied her position.

"because she asked for it..?" she said and i looked down, sighing.

"aigo.. seulgi, this is the second time you sent a stranger my number---"

"but hyerin isn't a stranger, neither is beomgyu." she said and i went near her making her step two steps backward.

"seulgi seulgi seulgi.. the next time you'll give a stranger my number.." i cliffhanged as i heard her gulp. i smiled and walked away from her while flipping my hair and acted cute, "you'll buy me 4 bts albums! since i haven't bought yet their mots: persona, every store has it sold out."

"i understand that, but why four?"

"you gave beomgyu my number, that's an album. you gave hyerin my number, that's two albums. and if you give another person my number, that's four." i said

"why two albums for the last person?!"

"because i love you!" i said and hugged her and tickled her until we both fell on the floor.

end of chapter 41