chapter 18

Beomgyu's POV

"but you're more handsome.." I looked at her and her face was serious.

Shit, don't Beomgyu. You're just friends with her, you can't be anything more than that.

"Just kidding.." she said and then laughed.

Aigo, Hyunbiii :<

"so you're saying he's more handsome?" i said and she nodded while looking outside the window.

"are we there yet?" she asked and i shook my head.

"i said to find a place that has less people not a far one.." she mumbled.

"i can hear you.." i said and she just crossed her arms while slowly closing her eyes.

●●●

"hyunbi-ah, we're here.." i said slowly and she slowly opened her eyes. after processing everything, she completely woke up like her eyes were very open.

"what the fuck is wrong with you lee hyunbi, how could you sleep!? are you crazy, young lady!? you just met him today and he already saw you sleep. fuck, sucks to be me.!" she whispered while slapping herself but i heard it and just chuckled.

"don't hurt yourself. learn how to love yourself." i said and she straightened her posture.

"uh if you didn't know, i do love myself. i just did that cause i have discipline to myself." she said and i just shrugged.

"okay, if you say so." i said and walked while smiling.

"wait for me, if i get lost, i'll definitely kill you!" she shouted and i fastened my pace.

"how could you kill me when your lost?" i teased her and started running, hearing her follow behind me.

"yah, choi beomgyu, you little rat, don't leave me.!" she screamed and i just kept on running.

"did you know that i am a fast runne--"

*SHKKKK*

she stumbled all over me.

end of chapter 18