chapter 61

Hyunbi's POV

"Let's go back to the hotel now." Beomgyu said and I nodded.

"How can you leave me?" As we entered the room, mom welcomed us with a pout.

"Mom, we wrote a letter to you." I said and hugged her.

"Tss, you should have woke me up." mom said.

"Mom, you're not a baby anymore. You could just follow us-- oh wait. We're in Paris." I smirked as I plopped my body on the bed.

"I'll go to my room now, mom. If you need me, I'll be in the room next door." Beomgyu said.

"Okay, son. Thank you." mom said and Beomgyu left.

"So, how did it go?" Mom interrogated me as Beomgyu left.

"Nothing. We just went to the eiffel tower--"

"Omg, you went there without me?" mom said and I laughed.

"Mom, you were asleep." I said.

"I said you should have woke me up. Aish" mom said and I laughed again. Now I know where I got my cuteness and stubborness.

"Anyway, before we went to the eiffel tower we went biking--"

"You what?!" mom overreacted again..

"Mom, can you stop cutting me off if you want to listen to what I'm saying and it's not like you bike." I said.

"Okay, sorry. Continue, honey." she said eagerly listening.

"From the tower, I got hungry so we went to a cafe and then went outside to walk and went to the mall. And guess what?" I said.

"What?" she asked.

"We got matching bracelets!" I said while raising my left hand. She didn't show any expressions.

"That's all?" she asked.

"Yeah, what are you expecting?" I asked in confusion.

"You didn't kiss or anything--"

"Mom!"

"Oh come on. You're already 20." she said and I stood up covering my ears while shouting "LALALALALA I CAN'T HEAR YOU LALALALALALALA" heading to the outside.

"Omg, Lee Hyunbi! Don't tell me you kissed!?" Mom screeched and I started running now cause I could hear her giggles.

"Aish, why is mom so hyped today.." I whispered as I went anywhere my feet would take me.

The hotel we're staying at is vast and very amusing to watch so I feel at eas while walking around.

I was walking and looking up, right and left when a guy wearing all pink bumped into me dropping the roses he was carrying.

"Oh, I'm so sorry." I said in English since I don't know any French words. I bent down and helped pick up the roses. After I gave it to him, I saw his face. He was Korean. Then he left while running with the roses.

I just shrugged my shoulders and went back to our room.

end of chapter 61