chapter 45

Hyunbi's POV

I woke up in the morning and immediately stood up to greet my mother who was cooking at the kitchen.

"Good morning, eomma~" I said hugging her and she replied "food."

I released from the hug and said, "ah eomma~ when did you learn to be sarcastic?"

She just laughed and continued cooking while I got myself water and brushed my teeth.

"Oh right, your boyfriend's outside." she said. Happiness filled my body.

Without second thoughts, I ran outside with just pyjamas and spaghetti top while bare foot. And she was right, my boyfriend was outside.

As he saw me, he grabbed my waist and kissed my forehead, "good morning, jagi~" he said and I flicked his forehead.

"Aigo aigo I told you already, don't call me that, it sounds weird." I said and he just smiled with the smiled I fell in love with.

"Hmm," he hugged me and I snuggled my head into his chest, "i missed you hyunbi." he said that made me extremely happy.

"I missed you too." I said as I wrapped my arms around his neck and came close to his face. He was about to lean in and kiss me when headbat him that made him let go of me.

"Oww, what was that for jagi?" he said while rubbing his head.

"Oi, oi, you guys come inside. Breakfast is ready." mom said and I held his hand while we went inside laughing.

We had fun while eating, talking about things and that. Breakfast was done and mom was washing dishes since she declined my offer. "You guys go upstairs," she said and I smiled at her.

We were walking when mom shouted, "Both of you, don't do anything stupid. You're both still so young Don't worry, once you get married, there's nothing stopping you!" she shouted and I slapped my face mentally.

"Mom!" I shouted and I heard a chuckle from her.

Me and my boyfriend made our way to my room and plopped immediately at the bed as soon as soon as we entered.

"Aiiiiyyooooo, life is so tiring." I said and saw my boyfriend approaching me.

"Even if I'm here?" he flirted.

"Yes, even if you're here." I teased him and he put on a pouty face. I laughed and kneeled on the bed while I cupped his face.

"I love you" I said as I kissed his cheek.

He smiled and hugged me while we both fell to the bed. We cuddled until I was feeling so sleepy. "I love you Hyunbi." I heard him say and I whispered as a reply, "I love you more, Beomgyu." was all I said until I fell asleep in his arms again.

end of chapter 45