chapter 35

Beomgyu's POV

I was walking to buy medicine to a pharmacy when I saw Hyerin talking with someone. It looked like they just met today so I watched them. When they were done, the girl turned around and to my surprise it was Hyunbi.

What the.. I waited for Hyunbi to go far and I observed what Hyerin was doing while Hyunbi walked away from her. From her smile to a serious face looking directly to Hyunbi. I immediately got furious and walked up to her. As she saw me, her serious face turned into a pitiful face real quick. Tch. Plastic.

"O-oh. Hi B-beomgyu." she said and tucked her hair. I stared at her in disgust and she noticed it so I talked.

"If you're planning something bad to Hyunbi, don't even dare to continue it." I warned her and her face showed an innocent face.

"What are you talking about Beomgyu? And who's Hyunbi?" she raised her right eyebrow at me.

"Oh come on Hyerin. We both know that you like me and obviously--"

"Obviously what?" she cut me off.

"...obviously you're gonna do bad to every girl who talks to me." I said it and she laughed.

"What the hell Beomgyu? Are you really that stupid--"

"No. You're that stupid for thinking that I can't know your plans. You should have thought of that when we were still dating." I said and she backed off a bit. Clearly a little shock of what I said. I grinned.

"W-what do y-you mean?" she said obviously nervous. I chuckled.

"Now you're scared? Pathetic." I said and she slapped me making me look to my left. I grabbed my right cheek and slowly looked at her. Her face was slowly getting red and also shocked of what she did. "B-beomgyu. I didn't mean to, I'm s-sorry--" I ignored what she said and cut her off.

"Again Hyerin, don't touch Hyunbi--"

"Why? Why shouldn't I touch her?" she said while tears slowly forming in her eyes, "is it that easy for you to replace me? What's in her that's not in me, Beomgyu? What?" after she said the last question, a tear fell down her cheeks.

"Do you want to know what I like in her that you don't have?" I said and she nodded while her tears kept falling.

"Yes, Beomgyu. I want to know. I have the looks, the money, the popularity--"

"Yes, Hyerin. You have all, but what you don't have is a heart, Hyerin. You don't have a heart." I said to her which made her cry more and then turned my back on her. Leaving her there, sobbing.

end of chapter 35