chapter 59

Beomgyu's POV

"Beomgyu let's go to the eiffel tower please!" Hyunbi suddenly poked my back, "or atleast take a photo for me."

"Okay fine okay fine." I said and started turning the bike so we could return it and go to the eiffel tower.

"Beomgyu, faster!" she said and I laughed at her cuteness.

"Merci beaucoup de nous avoir permis d'utiliser le vélo! Voici mon paiement." I thanked the old french guy for letting us use the bike. Once I turned to Hyunbi, her mouth was just wide open.

"Close your mouth, flies will go inside." I said as I pushed her chin upwards and started walking ahead of her towards the eiffel tower.

"Hey," I heard her say as she catched up with me, "you sound so sexy when you speak french. Teach me some okay?"

I just nodded and held her hand. She grabbed it from me. I lookes at her, "what's wrong?"

"My hand is sweaty. Don't hold it for now." she said and I kissed her. Again, she was shocked but I just smiled. We joked and joked until we reached the place near the tower.

"Hey hey hey, take a photo of me, beomgyu" she said as she threw her phone at my chest. Ow.

She told me she wanted a candid look so I tried to make it look like it wasn't scripted. In the end, she was satisfied. We talked for about a few minutes. We went silent for about a while because we were on each other's phones. I was scrolling through instagram again and I came across Hyunbi's second post for the day.

_hxxnxi_03

❤  🗨  ↗️  📥12,101 likes_hxxnxi_03 my love took this photo ♡ #paris

❤ 🗨 ↗️ 📥
12,101 likes
_hxxnxi_03 my love took this photo ♡ #paris

I liked it and she looked at me. I guess she was on instagram too.

"I'm hungry. Is there a cafe nearby here?" she suddenly asked.

"Oh, yeah. There's one over there." I pointed towards a cafe.

"Let's go. I'm hungry." she said and I stood up. "I'll go first." she shouted and ran towards the cafe.

We ordered food and talked about stuff and taking photos while waiting.

_hxxnxi_03

❤  🗨  ↗️  📥14,289 likes_hxxnxi_03 took of my coat cause it was kind of hot inside 🔥 #paris #shyboyfie

❤ 🗨 ↗️ 📥
14,289 likes
_hxxnxi_03 took of my coat cause it was kind of hot inside 🔥 #paris #shyboyfie

"Looks like you're posting many photos, love." I said after I liked her latest post.

"Of course, it's my first time here and I can't be so sure that I can come back here again." she said while drinking her coffee and eating foods.

"Not so sure about that." I said then looked her in the eye, "cause if I'm around, I'll let you travel the whole world." I said then kissed her forehead.

"Beomgyu.." she whispered.

"Yeah, I know I'm so cool--"

"You sound so cheesy." she said then laughed nonstop.

end of chapter 59

a/n: i'm hoping this is enough for the day? it's 11pm here and i'm already sleepy lol. thank u for all the votes and comments ♡ good night/morning to everyone keep safe always :))