chapter 19

Hyunbi's POV

*DUGEUN DUGEUN DUGEUN*

"see! if it wasn't for you, this wouldn't have happened." I said as i stood up and wiped the dirts off my clothes. i'm wearing a white hoodie for Christ's sake..

"tsk, fine fine, i'm sorry." he said then stood up and he was right. we arrived at a pretty place with few people. i was kinda shocked at first because the place was so beautiful, how could it have less visitors .. at the same time thankful, for having a place like this.. that has few people.

"wow.. this place is beautiful beomgyu." i managed to say smiling while i roamed my eyes around the place. it really was beautiful.

"yes, it is.. very.." he said and I looked at him. He immediately diverted his attention to the skies and surroundings. "y-yeah. the place is v-very beautiful, h-hehe.." he stuttered. and i just laughed. he was so cute.

i know he was pertaining to me when he said it was very beautiful since i saw at the corner of my eyes that he was staring.

"anyway, are you hungry? let's grab some food." he said

"where will you get food from this place?" i asked and he just smiled and walked, i followed him.

my eyes literally went wide open when after we walked on a path that had nice rocks surrounded with different types of rare flowers, there were food stands everywhere! yes, there were people but they were only a few. just like how i wanted. i smiled.

"what do you want to eat?" he asked and i pointed toward a stall that has rice cakes and fish cakes.

i grabbed my wallet and beomgyu held it and put it down.

"don't. it's my treat, so don't worry." he smiled

"seriously?" i said and he nodded, "okay! i want four sticks of fish cakes and two rice cakes in a cup." i said and he smiled.

what the hell.. this guy is rich as hell..

"what more do you want?" he asked and i furrowed my eyebrows.

"are you really treating me to anything i want?" i clarified and he just nodded while smiling like a baby. his smile is so cute i can't--

"aww, you're so lucky to have a boyfriend like him, child." the old lady talked to me and i felt awkward.

"oh, we aren't dating..hehe.. he's just a friend.." i said and she apologized.

i was thirsty so i told beomgyu to wait at a bench so that i could buy water but he insisted in going with me and treating me.

i mean, i'm not complaining but, for just a bottle of water, he still wants to treat me.

maybe because of his too much money, he doesn't know how to spend it that's why he's spending too much. i thought.

"one bottle of water please." beomgyu said to the old lady selling drinks and also other street foods.

"here." the lady handed beomgyu the water and he opened it while giving it to me. "you look good together." the old lady said which made us look at her.

"oh, i'm sorry but we aren't dating, we're just friends hehe." i said and she laughed.

"oh! i'm sorry! i thought u looked cute together since you both have pretty faces and your clothes are also matching." she continued, "but you two make a great couple.." she said and then continued on selling her products.

"see, everyone's telling us we make a great couple. first the fish/rice cake vendor, now the drink vendor. why don't we make it offic--"

"just shut up and eat, okay beommie?" i said while placing two rice cakes in his mouth so he had no choice but to shut up and eat.

end of chapter 19

prank call | choi beomgyu ✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें