it made his body heat up from just the sight.

"you did this to me," yoongi said, leaning down to kiss hoseok, "you're the one who got me so worked up. so desperate. it was all you. didn't even touch you yet and i'm already hard as fuck."

hoseok just stared at the bulge in yoongi's pants, almost drooling.

it was so hot.

yoongi was so hot.

not being able to resist, hoseok reached over and touched his clothed dick, softly.

yoongi just hissed, biting his bottom lip.

"fuck- baby-"

hoseok's fingers just grazed over it, staring in amusement.

"y-you're so big... i can tell," hoseok said, still staring at it.

"you like it?" yoongi asked.

"i-i love it," hoseok said, changing his position so he could rub yoongi better.

it was so fascinating to hoseok. he had never in his life had the pleasure of touching another man before and he loved it. he didn't think it was possible to for himself to feel so hot just from pleasuring someone else, but the groans and whimpers yoongi let out were enough to have his own cock straining against his underwear.

yoongi started loosing it from hoseok's touch. even over his pants, it felt so damn good.

"shit- baby. it's so good- you're so good," yoongi said grasping onto hoseok's hands to stop him, coming far too close to his high.

yoongi grabbed onto hoseok's jaw, using his grip to push hoseok's lips onto his in a passionate kiss.

yoongi separated, and pushed hoseok back onto the bed, his head falling on the pillows.

"there's no way you haven't done that before," yoongi said, grinding down on hoseok a little.

hoseok whimpered out at the impact, finally getting some relief.

"n-no. never-" hoseok whined.

"shit- then you're a fucking natural. you were born to rub that pretty hand on my cock. you really know what you're doing, huh?"

hoseok just started moaning a little more frequently as yoongi increased the speed of his hips.

"i-it's- u-ugh~"

hoseok moaned out from yoongi rutting onto him, harshly.

"say it. it's what, baby?"

hoseok just closed his eyes and whimpered more as yoongi pushed down on him.

he hadn't ever felt that good before. yoongi hadn't even used his hands yet and hoseok was already on the verge of coming.

"i-it's- shit- 'cause i do it to myself sometimes. t-that's why i know how-"

yoongi stopped immediately at hoseok's words, squeezing his own dick to halt his orgasm.