12

a few days had gone by since jungkook and hoseok's revelation. they knew they had to do something, but they weren't really sure what. neither of the boys were really ready to tell anyone. and on top of that, they had both been heavily threatened by their boss and were honestly terrified.

but they did manage to find a bit of comfort in each other- even though their situations were a bit different. it felt good for both of them to know they weren't alone.

hoseok and jungkook had their first day back at work since they had talked about what had been happening to them and they were sitting in the car together, debating if they should go in or not.

"w-what if he tries something again?" jungkook asked, nervously.

"we'll... we'll be fine. we just have to stick together. just never go into the back or wander off alone. after today we'll figure something out... hopefully."

both boys knew they were making a bad decision going back, but they really didn't see another option. he had pretty much threatened to ruin both of their lives and neither of them were willing to risk it quite yet.

-

"it's fucking humiliating, taehyung. i don't get why he won't talk to me."

tae just sighed after listening yoongi ramble on about hoseok for what felt like the hundredth time.

"maybe i was too forward. i probably freaked him out," yoongi said, sitting up from the couch.

"didn't you say he nutted while you were doing his hair? if anything- he's the forward one."

"i-i don't know. i just want to talk to him, but he hasn't replied to me for weeks."

tae sighed, sick and tired of yoongi's complaining and needing to put a stop to it.

"look, i'm really not supposed to tell you this, but if it'll get you to shut up about hoseok, i'm willing to go against my word."

"wait, what? what do you know that i don't?"

"i saw hoseok like a week ago. i went to his house and hung out with him."

"what? why?"

"well, you know jin, right?"

"...yeah."

"well... he's been testing the waters with this hot as fuck guy, namjoon."

"yeah, i had a feeling. i see them in the shop sometimes."

"well, jin brought me with him to namjoon's house for emotional support or whatever and hoseok was there."

"wait- why?"

"apparently he's joon's housemate."

"oh, yeah. i think hoseok told me that. did you talk to him about me? did he say anything?"

"i asked him why he wasn't texting you and he said he's just going through something and he needs some space."

"that's all he said?"

"yeah, i didn't want to pry."

"well... if he's going through something, then i should be there to help him. he needs me."

"yoongi, he barely knows you."

"well... i want to help."

"what are you gonna do? it's not like you can just show up at his door."

"maybe not. but, i can show up at his place of work."

"well... i guess, but i don't think-"

"i'm going. i'll be home later," yoongi said, grabbing his jacket and sliding on his shoes.