Chapter 12.1: Sleepy Nights

Katsuki was passed out on the couch before he was awoken by a loud knock on his front door. Who knew setting up a sleepover for 4 teenagers would be so difficult?

He groaned and tumbled off the couch, and crawling to the front door he lifted himself up. He opened the door to see a fluffy head full of lavender locks.

"Hey Bakugo. Anyone here yet?"

The blonde rolled his eyes and took a step backwards, inviting the taller male inside.

"No. Just you, me and that dipshit over there", he replied, pointing a finger at a clueless golden retriever who was wagging his tail in oblivion.

"hey, no. be nice." the lavenderette furrowed his brows and gently gave the good golden boy some head rubs.

"why? the fuck he gonna do, cry?" the blonde growled and rolled his eyes before gesturing over to the couch.

"i'm gonna go take a piss. let me know when dumb and dumber arrive."

the purple haired boy nodded and muttered a yes sir before bending down to give the dog some pets. poor boy was almost forgotten.

about 15 minutes have passed since he arrived and he was helping himself to some pineapple dipped in chocolate when he heard the doorbell ring. he opened it to see the cheery face of his friend izuku.

"hey! is y/n here yet? i brought all 8 of the harry potter movies for us to watch." he smiled and threw a bag down on the floor.

"no not yet. i'm getting concerned she's usually very punctua-"

"IM HERE! IM HERE!"

they heard a crash and looked over to see y/n, who unfortunately tripped over herself and onto the floor inside of bakugos house.

they were gonna ask her if she was okay when they heard loud stomping. katsuki heard them and he wasn't very happy.

"don't be shy, trip a little fuckin' louder, yeah?"

y/n grumbled an apology and rubbed her head. "it's not my fault, i ran all the way here from downtown just to grace you with my presence you ungrateful little rat. get me an ice pack."

izuku stared at her in shock. he was still confused on why y/n even dared to speak to bakugo like that. if he pulled that, the angry boy would string him up by his balls.

katsuki was about to pop a gasket and stomped over to the kitchen, opening the freezer and pulling out a bag of frozen peas.

he walked back over to them and tossed the bag at the girl who yelped.

"i said ice! not- not PEAS. you KNOW i HATE peas." she whined and tossed it back to him.

"ice is for people who say please. now shut the hell up before i shove a handful of peas down your throat." he hissed at her and sat down on the couch beside her.

they heard a snort coming from the purple haired boy who sat on the floor.

"shinso i'm being bullied." she whined, looking at the lavender haired boy.

shinsou felt his heart flutter inside of his chest. he could've sworn he saw a glimmer of something in her eyes.

he coughed and averted his gaze from y/n, his cheeks heating up.

y/n whined more and whacked him on the foot. "You know, my new friend wouldn't be so mean to me!"

Katsuki snorted and plopped onto the couch next to the girl.

"Someone willingly wanted to be your friend? Damn."

y/n made a face at him and pinched his cheek.

"yes. believe it or not, i'm very cool."

"y/n, the first time we met you threatened to take away my lunch money if i didn't accept your friendship." the green haired boy recovered from his shock and piped up.

"that's different, everyone bullied you."

katsuki blew out an ugly noise, somewhere between a snort and a chuckle, while izuku looked offended, and shinsou was kind of just there.

y/n shrugged and said, "come on, everyone was thinking it!"

"yeah well you said it!"

y/n grabbed the popcorn, and stared deeply into katsuki's eyes. he was feeling uncomfortable.

"fuck you want?"

"movie. harry potter, now."

katsuki rolled his eyes and slid the sorcerers stone dvd into the blueray.

<time skip>

it was 2:08 AM and everyone was asleep. Everyone except for shinsou. he looked around and saw that everyone's faces were illuminated with the soft light of the TV.

looking over at y/n, a small smile plays on his lips. she figured since she was asleep he should text her, as she wouldn't get it until morning.

2:12 AM

2:12 AM

you:
hi queen, just wanted to let you know you're cool. you're probably asleep but still.

delivered.

Feeling satisfied, he want back to bed

Feeling satisfied, he want back to bed. or at least tried to. he was distracted by the sounds of loud snoring and a hand smacking his face lightly. it was izuku's. shinsou gently placed izuku's hand on his own chest and rolled over so he could avoid being slapped in the face.

as soon as he settled down, it was off to dreamland.