Chapter 7: Meeting The Family.. Kind of..

A/N - sorry for the delay boos but I caught a cold. Sorry if my book updates are slow, but I promise I'm still working on them!

Shinsou was actually psyched to meet your family for the first time! He just hoped that they would like him.

What was he thinking? Of course they'd like him. He's fucking fabulous.

Anyways, after y/n left to continue her shift, he took out the paper and studied it.

He was gonna make this a family heirloom.

He shoved the paper in his pocket, and ran out of the small cafe, and made his way back to his house. He needed to get his homework done.

It was finally time for Ellie to head home

It was finally time for Ellie to head home. She picked up her cat, and waved goodbye to her grandmother.

The sun was setting, and the street lights were turned on, so it wasn't super dark. If she didn't live in such a trashy neighborhood, she would have stopped to take a picture.

She continued to walk down the street, mumbling to herself about random topics until a voice snapped her out of her thoughts.

"Hiya y/n!" A feminine voice called out to her.

She turned her head, and her eyes met a pair of hazel ones. The woman was wearing a rather.. revealing outfit and had brown shoulder length hair.

"Oh. Hey Sandy." She replied, and sent a small wave.

"Tell your mom I said hello. I heard G gave her a few days off." She replied, taking out a cigarette and a lighter from her purse and lit it.

y/n nodded, and turned to walk away when Sandy grabbed her wrist softly, and pulled the girl towards her.

The woman reached into her purse once again, and took out a few dollar bills, and put them in y/n's hand.

"Here. Your mom told me and a few of the other gals her plans on moving into a better house. You guys need it more than I do."

y/n shook her head and tried to put the money back into the woman's hand, but the woman refused to let her do so.

"You're a good kid, y/n. You and Musumi don't deserve to be in the situation you're in." She said, a sympathetic smile gracing her features.

y/n nodded, and hugged the woman, giving her a quick hug before she walked off.

She didn't see the worried expression on the woman's face.

Sadeko was sat at the kitchen table, drawing with her youngest daughter when she heard a knock at the door

She got up from her chair, and opened the door to a tall, fluffy haired boy with pretty purple eyes, and was about to close the door with a -

"I'm not interested in changing my religion-"

The boy shook his head and told her that he was a friend of y/n.

"Uh, no ma'am- I'm actually here for y/n. Is- is she around?"

"Ah, no. She isn't here yet. But her grandma called me and told me she was on her way, so she should be here soon. You can come in and wait for her if you'd like?" The woman smiled at him, and opened the door completely, stepping aside.

He nodded and walked inside, and took a moment to take in his surroundings.

The beige wall paint was chipped, and the walls were filled up with pictures. There were candy wrappers everywhere, and toys scattered across the wooden floor.

"Gomenasai! We weren't expecting visitors..." the woman bowed.

He was about to say something when he heard the front door open once again. They turned around to see y/n walking in, with a few dollar bills in her hand, looking kind of conflicted.

"Mom, I'm- oh. Shinsou. What are you doing here?" She asked, her brows furrowed in confusion.

The boy scratched at the back of his neck awkwardly, and replied "I came by to pick up your notebook. You said I could borrow it.."

y/n was confused for a split second, before a look of realization washed over her face.

"Oh yeah. Come." she gestured her hand, making a "come hither" motion, and lead him upstairs and into her bedroom.

She started to rummage through the pile of books and papers on her desk.

"I apologize for the mess. I also apologize for making you walk through this neighborhood. It's not.. It's not the safest place to be." she said softly, continuing to rummage through the pile until she found what she was looking for.

"It's fine. I like your house. Despite it being small, its cozy. You better watch out, i might steal it from you." he joked, and y/n smiled a little.

She found the notebook, and handed it to the purple haired boy.

"If you need anything else, don't be afraid to ask."

She lead him back downstairs, and they all said their goodbyes. y/n offered to walk the boy home, but he refused, saying that he would be fine.

"so... A boy huh?"

"DAMMIT MOM!"

oof sorry if the ending was a bit rushed, i just wanted to get it out there. Im going to a panic! at the disco concert tomorrow, so i wouldnt be able to finish it then. I hope you enjoy! bye boo boos!