Chapter 3: Making Progress?

Shortly after y/n, Boomer, and Green Bean finished their food, they headed to school together. Considering y/n woke up a bit earlier than usual, she let Misumi tag along today. She usually didn't have time to take her to school and then get to UA without being late.

"Where are we going?" Izuku asked, confusion written all over his features.

"Oh, yeah. We're walking Misumi to school today. I usually don't have time to take her because i tend to oversleep.." She replied, tucking a strand of h/c hair behind her ear.

Izuku nodded, and Katsuki didn't seem to mind(surprisingly). The walk there was short, and silent. Not an awkward silence, but a comfortable one. The trio made it to school on time, and took their seats in Mr Aizawas class. y/n liked Mr Aizawa. He was a really cool teacher in her eyes. Probably because they didn't actually have to do anything in his class, considering the fact 80% of his day was spent sleeping.

~timeskip to after homeroom/1st period to lunch because the author is a lazy shit~

y/n was sat her at her usual lunch table, which consisted of Todoroki, Iida, Bakugou, Uraraka, Midoriya, and Shinsou. Todoroki and Shinsou were kind of just there though. They didn't talk much unless spoken to.

y/n jammed her fork into a strawberry from her fruit salad, and popped it into her mouth. Shinsou looked at her out of the corner of his eye, careful not to be caught. He continued watching the girl eat, until Todoroki called him out on it.

"Shinsou."

"Hm?"

"What's so interesting about y/l/n eating?"

y/n stopped eating and took another strawberry. She jammed it into the lavender haired boys mouth. Luckily for him, she just thought that he wanted some of her fruit. The boy slowly chewed on the juicy treat.

Bakugou snorted and shook his head.

"Something to say, boomer?" y/n asked, taking another bite of her fruit salad, not making eye contact with the explosive blonde.

A tic mark appeared on the boys forehead, and he slammed his fist on the table.

"STOP CALLING ME THAT, DAMMIT!" he yelled, catching the attention of quite a few people.

y/n shrugged, mumbling a 'not gonna happen', and took out her phone.

"What are you doing, n/n?" Ochaco asked, pushing her tray to the side so she can rest her elbows on the table. Iida was rather displeased by this, and told her that that was extremely unladylike, and she ignored him, much to his dismay.

"Oh, yeah. I don't think i've told you about this yet, huh coco?" she said, scratching the back of her neck quite nervously.

Uraraka looked at her in confusion, but told her to go on.

"W-well.. i uh.. i have an admirer i guess. I wanna text him. I feel bad because i didn't text him this morning because i was busy with.. things.."

Izukus eyes widened by a fraction, and Shinsou could feel his hands starting to sweat. He was nervous. Uraraka, however, smiled and stood up, putting her fist in the air, and started bombarding the flustered teen with questions.

"What's his name?"

"Does he go to our school?"

"Is he cute?"

"What class is he in?"

"Is he nice?"

Ellie rolled her eyes, but answered them anyways. "Don't know, yes, don't know, 1-A, very."