Chapter 8: Of Food Fights and Sad Boi Hours

A/n lmfao it turned into somewhat of a crack chapter about halfway sksks

3/12/21 OFFICIALLY UPDATED TO Y/N

y/n's face finally cooled down, and she took out the wadded roll of cash in her pocket.

"Misumi. Can you go to your room please? Or mine, I don't care. You can play the Xbox or something.." y/n said, straight faced and a soft tone in her voice.

Misumi nodded and took off up the stairs, while Sadeko looked at her eldest daughter in confusion. y/n put the cash in her mother's hand.

"Here. Sandy gave this to me on my way home. I tried to give it back, but she wouldn't take no for an answer."

Sadeko nodded, and she put the cash on the shabby, worn down coffee table.

y/n didn't know why she felt pain in her chest. She knew she was getting angry, but she didn't know why. She quickly pushed those feelings aside and sat down on the couch, motioning her mother to sit beside her.

Sadeko sat down, and as soon as she did, she felt y/n's head resting on her shoulder, and a cold but soft hand wrap around hers.

They fell asleep on the couch, wrapped in a loving embrace. (Ew I cringed. No unholyness here. More like a comforting embrace.)

5:55 amBriteBomber69: hey fuck nut

5:55 am
BriteBomber69: hey fuck nut

BriteBomber69: get your McNugget looking ass up

BriteBomber69: get UP BITCH

You: katsuki Baku-begone thot. I'm trying to sleep. 🖕

BriteBomber69: ITS NOT TOO FUCKING LATE TO ABORT YOU

You: no mom I'm sorry pls no

BriteBomber69: smh. Whatever. Just get ready and get your ass outside.

Read 6:01 AM