Chapter 9: The Deal

When y/n got home that day, she saw a car that she didn't recognize. It was a nice car, a silver Hyundai Genesis with a family sticker on the back. For some reason that put her at ease and she made her way in to her small, worn down home.

"—e happy to help. Hitoshi's a sweet boy, I'm sure he can get the job done."

y/n perked up at the mention of her quiet friends name, and jumped into the conversation.

"Shinsou, Hitoshi? I know him. He's in my history class and we sit together at lunch."

Her mother and the other woman turned around, surprised to see y/n there. The woman flashed her a warm smile.

"I take it you must be y/n. I've heard a lot about you, dear."

"Uh- I- all good things I hope-" the teenager became flustered and nervously scratched at her neck while the woman chuckled.

"Oh, yes! All good things. Hitoshi absolutely adores you!" She squealed, shaking her fists in excitement.

y/n blushes and lets out a small but strained chuckle, obviously very uncomfortable and she moves towards the stairs.

"Ah- Yeah! Glad to hear, i adore him too, very nice guy i'm gonna go to my room now, nice chat bye!"

As soon as the word 'bye' left her mouth, she bolted up the stairs.

Who was this woman? And how did she know Hitoshi?

Was she his mom?

Or his sister?

Or...

Even his girlfriend?

Hitoshi opened his front door and was welcomed with the smell of freshly baked cookies, courtesy of his father who happens to be a chef

Hitoshi opened his front door and was welcomed with the smell of freshly baked cookies, courtesy of his father who happens to be a chef. Oui Oui.

He tossed his backpack down on the couch and immediately ran upstairs, plopping down onto his bed and eagerly checking for any new messages from his beloved.

To his dismay there were no new messages from anyone, and being the somewhat-anti social prince he is, he just laid on his bed and stared at the ceiling for a bit, getting lost in his own thoughts.

That is until his little sister Eri decided to make his room her own, and barge in with an armful of stuffed animals. Unicorns mostly.

"Okay, Toshi! Are you ready to play unicorns vs aliens?? Mommy bought me a new alien, so if you want you can be that one!"

The little girl smiled and jumped onto her brother's lap, waving a fat blue alien in his face, causing the lavender haired boy to chuckle gently before giving a reply.

"Actually i- Uhm- well-" he stammered, obviously not very sure how to put the statement he was about to give.

"Spit it out, Toshi! I wanna play!"

"I need advice. On- on a girl. That i- that i like. Uhm, a lot."

After the word "girl" left his mouth, it was so quiet you could almost hear a pen drop. Almost.

"What? Really? A girl? Not even gonna lie, i thought you were gay.."

"ERI NO! I'm not- I'M NOT GAY. AND HOW DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT THAT WORD MEANS?! YOU'RE LIKE 6!"

"I'M 7!!"

"Whatever- Anyways, you're a girl. She's a girl. Can you help me out a bit?" he said, his voice toning down a bit and his hands resting on his lap.

Eri stroked her chin as if there were a beard and pretended to think about it, making him sweat.

"Alright, i'll bite. What's in it for me?"

"I'll give you 10 bucks," he huffed.

"Make it 20 and i might consider."

"Deal."

this is more of a filler chapter if anything, but let me tell you bbs the next chapter is gonna be fire 🔥

sorry for the delay, i'll make it up to you!!