Chapter 6: Making Even MORE progress

After around 3 hours of searching through dirty laundry, broken toys, and unfortunately, spoiled food, she found it. The easy bake oven, it all of it's glory!

Broken.

That was 3 hours of the girls life she wouldn't get back. Not to mention the smelly, moldy food she came across. Honestly, having a lemon squirted in her eyes would be less painful than having to smell that shit. She was definitely gonna give Misumi a mouthful later. But for the time being, she decided to take a short walk to clear her mind, and clear up her nose. (Poor thing almost broke having to smell all that moldy food)

The lavender haired boy sat down in a comfy velvet booth in a small, mint green cafe, petting a cat

The lavender haired boy sat down in a comfy velvet booth in a small, mint green cafe, petting a cat. It was a rather fat cat, with light orange hair and striking y/e/c eyes. For some reason, the cat reminded the boy of y/n. He smiled thinking about the pretty girl. But his thoughts were interrupted by the sound of a small 'ding'. His gaze followed the sound to the glass door of the cafe, and in walked said girl he was thinking about.

"Yo! Your favorite grandkid is here!" She said, walking into the small cafe and jogging behind the counter.

"If you were my favorite I would be paying your sorry ass to help me with this." Said a feminine voice. obviously in the back room.

y/n looked quite offended. Hitoshi took this chance, and snapped a photo of her. He would totally tease her with this later.

She wrapped an apron around her waist, and took out a small notebook and a pen. She came out from behind the counter, and made her way towards the lavenderette boys table.

"Yo, what's up Shinsou? Didn't know you'd be here." She said, a wide smile spread across her face, but was wiped off when she saw her cat in his lap, purring.

"Wow. I thought we had something special noodles.." she frowned, wiping away a fake tear.

Shinsou snorted, and continued to pet the fat orange cat. y/n shook her head, and took out her notebook and pen. "Alright, what can I get you violet?"

"Just a coffee please."

y/n nodded, and wrote down his order. "Anything else?" She asked him. The boy shook his head, and the girl went off to get the coffee.

Not even 5 minutes later, he heard loud crashing and the yelling of an angry woman.

"THAT PLATE WAS LIMITED EDITION!!" Smack! "I'LL CUT OFF YOUR LEG AND BEAT YOU WITH IT!", followed by multiple 'ow's and  'I'm sorry!'s.

Hitoshi could only assume that y/n had broke something, and he let out a loud snort.

y/n came out a few minutes later, a hot coffee mug in hand.

"Here you go M'Lady" she said, pretending to tip an invisible fedora.

"Thank you good sir" he replied, taking the warm mug off of the table and bringing it up to his lips.

The girl smiled nervously at him, and tucked a strand of hair behind her ear.

"Sorry if it's not what you wanted.. You never really specified what kind of coffee you wanted, so I just gave you black coffee.."

Shinsou set the mug down and shook his head.

"Nah. It's fine n/n. Thank you."

She nodded and was about to walk away when his voice stopped her.

"y/n. I was uh.. I was wondering if.."

'Come on, dude. You got this! Ask her out..'

"If I could borrow your notebook?" 'Damn it.' "I forgot mine at school.."

y/n nodded and wrote something down on a piece of paper before tearing it off. "Yeah. Swing by my house later. I didn't bring my bag with me here." She smiled and went to another table to take orders.

Hitoshi nodded and slipped the piece of paper into his pocket, and continued drinking his hot coffee.

But he nearly spat it out when he was slapped with reality, and almost fainted at the spot.

He just got y/n Y/l/n's number.