Chapter 11: Isolation

you meet g in this chapter.
warning ⚠️: language, angst
it's a bit dramatic and a filler bc i know i haven't updated in a while ):

Katsuki let out a dramatic huff as he hauled a pile of sleeping bags out of the laundry room and neatly laid them down on the living room floor.

In all honesty, he didn't know why he was hosting this stupid slumber party. Maybe deep down he wanted to spend time with the people he considers his friends. Not that he would admit it, of course.

While he got lost in thought Uno came up and sat by his feet, his tail wagging as he looks up lovingly at his dear owner.

Katsuki chuckled and sat down, rubbing the pup's ears as he waited for his friends to arrive. His mom walked in and sat down three snack trays and a medium sized fondue bowl that contained milk chocolate.

On one plate there were strawberries, pineapple, watermelon, coconut and bananas, all cut up into tiny pieces and had sticks poking out of them.
On the other plate there were cheese slices of all variety, sharp cheddar, swiss, monster, camembert along with an array of crackers.
On the final plate there were 6 cups, all filled with a special juice blend. Pineapple and cranberry.

Katsuki scoffed, his eyes widening as he looked at the amount of food.

"It's a sleepover you old hag, not a bachelorettes party."

His mother slapped him upside the head and rolled her eyes, a glare nearly piercing into the poor boys skull.

"I brought your ass into this world, i'll gladly take you out of it."

As she walked away, Katsuki noticed Uno wiggling his way towards the chocolate fondue and he gently swatted the pup's snout. Uno let out a low grunt, plopping down on the floor.

It was time to get this party started.

As y/n walked down the dimly lit streets of her neighborhood, she heard two voices speaking in the slight distance

"I ain't goin' in ya car, bozo. You duped me, now leave me be."

y/n slowly approached a dark alleyway, peeking her head in ever so slightly.

"Aw, come on darlin'. I jus' wanna have a lil bit of fun."

"I said no. Back the hell off before i beep my boss."

That was when y/n saw the man grab the lady's hand. She winced, obviously very concerned and uncomfortable for the said lady. She stepped out.

"Hey man, back off. Can you not comprehend the word no? It's an easy concept, really."

The man turned around, his dark eyes casting over her.

"This ain't any of ya' business kid. Scram." The man spat, clearly not liking he had been interrupted.

"It kind of is my business seeing as how i live here. You're making her uncomfortable, so leave before i come over there and kick you in the nuts so hard you taste the god damn rainbow." y/n was angry at this point, taking small steps forward and her eyes locking with the mystery woman's.

The woman looked at y/n and quickly ran off, leaving her and the man alone.

The man angrily took a step forward and let out a dry laugh. "Kid, do you know who i am?"

"No. But If you were anyone important you wouldn't look like.." She eyed him up and down, a look of disgust flashing over her face. "That."

"You little bitch, watch your mouth."

She took a step forward, crossing her arms.

"And if i don't? What are you gonna do? Beat me up?"

"I-" the man went to respond but was cut off by a much taller man, trailing behind him were two girls, one the mystery lady from earlier and a very familiar face.

"Barney what did i tell you about harassing my girls?" the tall man looked calm, but in his eyes were a firing rage.

But the other mans expression changed to one of pure fear as he scrambled to find an answer.

"If it happens again," The tall man inhaled, pulling out a handgun and placing it right between the other mans eyes. "I will not hesitate to blow your brains out. Beat it, Barney."

As the guy scurried away, y/n finally recognized the woman hiding behind the taller man. It was Sandy.

"Sandy?"

"y/n? What the hell are you doin' here?"

Sandy stepped out from behind the man and hurried over to the young girl, wrapping her arms around her.
y/n returned the hug, the smell of Sandy's cheap perfume comforting her.

"Does your mom you're out here by yourself? Do i need to call her? Are you ok-"

She was cut off by the sound of a throat clearing, a dramatic "ahem".

Sandy quickly shut up and quickly scurried to the mans side, her arms crossed over her torso.

"I take it you're my sweet Sadeko's kid. I'm Gino Hernandez, her bo-"

Ellie cut him off with a scoff, shoving past him and shooting him a glare.

"Yeah. I know who you are. I have no respect for you. Now if you'll excuse me, i have a sleepover i need to attend to. Toodles."

And with that, she continued her journey to Katsuki's humble abode.