~ Chapter 52 ~

Haneul's cheeks tinted an even more shade of red, if that was even possible. Her eye widened upon hearing the words that came out of Jisung's mouth. 

Jaemin laughed at her reaction, but quickly winked at her. "I think Jisung's right. What if we gave our baby a sibling?"

"I swear-"

"I'm just joking," Jaemin told her, trying to hide his laugh, although it was becoming a struggle. "Or am I?"

Haneul slightly pushed him away as she held in her laugh. 

"You're right Haneul," Donghyuck said, making everyone's focus go on him. "You have to get married first."

The rest of the boys laughed and agreed with him while Haneul just shook her head at the chaos. 

"You guys are going to be the death of me," she mumbled, as Hajoon laid his head on her shoulder, about to fall asleep. 

"You love us though," Chenle replied, hearing what she said. 

"She loves me the most though," Jaemin told him. 

"That's not true," Haneul mumbled. "I actually love Hajoon the most."

"I'm-" Jaemin glared at the girl before looking away. 

"Aww, is my Jaemin jealous?" she teased, earning laughs from the other boys. 

"I remember one time, Jaemin was really upset because you kissed-" but before Chenle could finish, Jaemin put his hand over the boy's mouth, making the rest of the words muffled and hard to hear. 

"What was that?" Haneul asked, her eyebrows pulled together in confusion. 

"Nothing, it was nothing," Jaemin gave her a smile as Chenle laughed at his friend. He was sure Haneul had an idea of what he was going to say anyway. 

But soon, the playfull atmosphere vanished as Jaemin's mother came back. She was done with the call, and had just put her phone inside her bag. 

"So," she began, turning around and facing her son. "I just got off the phone with your father. And I have to say, both of us are very disapointed in you. He requested to talk to you personally. With no one else around," she finished, looking at the others in the room.

"Why does he have to talk to me?" Jaemin asked, his cold aura coming back. 

"Jaemin, just talk to him," Mrs. Na mumbled before grabbing her bag, and making sure she had everything. "He would like to see you tomorrow. And don't bring Haneul or the baby."

Haneul became confused as she looked over at his mother who made her way towards her son. 

"I expect you to be there," she mumbled, placing her hand on his shoulder before looking at Haneul and Hajoon. 

Mrs. Na would be wrong if she said she didn't feel anything while looking at the baby. The truth is, she was, in a strange way, happy for her son. She now noticed how grown up he is. And although that made her slightly upset, she felt happy for him. 

But sadly, for her, buisness, in certain situations, came before family, and becasue of Jaemin, the deal between the Na and Jung family was broken. Although this was an awful way to think, no could take her or her husband out of it. 

Jaemin sighed before watching his mother walk out the house. He turned to his friends and gave them a small smile. They returned it, and knew what he wanted them to do. 

Without an warning, they waved a quick goodbye to the family, and put their shoes. But before leaving, Haechan turned around, and raised his eyebrow. 

"I hope you've already told Renjun about all this."

And that's when Jaemin's smile quickly dropped. 

Oop-

I might update more. wHo kNoWs?

I don't know how I'm feeling about the mom tbh-

On another note, I hope everyone is staying safe and healthyyyy <3 <3 <3