~ Chapter 15 ~

Haneul stayed in her room, just watching the baby.

"You know, I should probably give you a name instead of just saying 'it' or 'the baby'"

The baby just made more noises and played with the T.V remote as he sat on the couch. 

"hm...what about Jiho?"

The baby just continued to play with the remote, ignoring the girl.

"Okay, maybe that's not the right one. Do-yoon?"

The baby stopped playing with the T.V remote and made a face as if he could understand her.

"You're right. I'm not a fan of it either." 

Then, after a couple of minutes, Haneul smiled wide. She carried the baby, sitting him down on the couch. 

"I have the perfect name. What about Hajoon?" 

The baby smiled wide as if he liked the name. 

"I knew you would like it," Haneul told him, pinching his cheeks. 

Hajoon started laughing, and so did Haneul. And the more she thought about it, she realized she and Hajoon were similar in some ways. Neither of them had anyone. Well, she wasn't too sure yet, considering the facts that Jaemin still hadn't told her anything.

Knocking her out of her thoughts, the doorbell rang, causing Hajoon to quickly get scared. This made Haneul uwu all over again. 

She picked him up, and got up from the couch, walking over to open the door, nearly tripping over. When she opened it, she was met with Jaemin, holding three bags filled with stuff.

"Woah, what exactly did you buy?" she asked, moving out of the way so he could walk inside.

"To be honest, I'm not really sure. Someone helped me get the stuff I should get," Jaemin replied, setting the stuff down on the table fast.

"Are in a hurry for something?"

He turned to her, giving her a crooked smile.

"So, I forgot to tell you, but my parents wanted to meet up with me tonight, so I was wondering if you can take care of the baby tonight?"

Jaemin held his breath, waiting for her answer. He hoped she would say yes because honestly, he didn't know what would happen if she said no.

After a couple of seconds of silence, Haneul replied.

"I mean I guess I can."

She knew how scary Jaemin's father could get, and even though she didn't know him that much, she didn't want him to get into trouble.

Jaemin gave her a wide smile. "Thank you so much."

Haneul smiled back. "Yeah, no problem. So, when do you have to go?"

"Now actually," Jaemin replied, looking at the clock hanging on the wall. 

She looked over at the clock. How was it already 5 pm? Time really does go by fast.

"Okay, and you'll come back soon?"

"Of course," Jaemin told her, putting on his shoes. "Don't miss me too much."

"In your dreams," she said, trying to hide her smile. "By the way, I named the baby Hajoon."

Jaemin looked over at the baby who was playing with his fingers. 

"I like it," he replied, giving her a smile. So, you promise you won't tell anything to my dad, right?" 

"Yeah, yeah. Just go."

"Okay, I'll be back soon. Take care of the baby, and stay safe," Jaemin told her, walking out.

"I'll try my best," she replied, as she watched him disappear around the corner. 

When he left, she closed the door, turning to the baby in her hands. 

Hopefully, she wouldn't have to question her parenting skills tonight.