Chapter 4

Katie wasn't shocked because she knew that the raid was only a cover to get her inside the LGBT community .

"You can stay here if you want to." Said the custody sergeant sarcastically. " You just need to sign for your property ."

A few minutes later they were outside in the yard , it was still only just after 10am. The sun was shining brightly and it was a beautiful day .

"Maybe I'll see you soon then ." Said Katie , hoping to carry on the good work that she'd managed so far and that she'd gained their confidence .

"Well I'm down Camp Street tonight if you are interested." replied Amy. "I'm bloody starving I'm

going for a fry up but my bloody clothes are still back at the club . I need to go and change back ."

Martin aka Claire was looking around nervously in case her police woman girlfriend WPC Flint was around .

"My clothes are back at one of the clubs as well. FUCK . " she said punching the air aggressively." What a fucking mess ."

"Calm down ." said Amy . With her hand open and her palm gesturing up and down slowly a few times ."I'll ring a taxi you can come with me . What about you." She said turning to Katie.

"Oh no don't worry . I want to use the loo." She said thinking quickly.

"Shall we wait for you ?"

"Oh no you go on , I'll be ok ." Little did they know that they were standing yards away from Katie's car ." I might catch you down Camp Street tonight ."

"Ok Katie, no problem nice to have met you ."

"Yes you too , hopefully catch up with you soon."

And with that she left them and went back into the station . She hoped that WPC Flint would be out somewhere on a patrol or something but she was out of luck because she spotted her as she walked past some of the cells.

There was still quite a lot of people milling around the custody suite. "Hi , she called out the WPC . "

The young woman looked up and gave a big smile and a enthusiastic wave when she saw who had called out. Eventually after both of them had dodged through a few bodies they came face to face with each other .

The WPC was the first to speak ."Hi how did it go."

"Yeah good , I shared a cell with a few people. Hopefully gained their trust and I'll be able to find a few things out."

"Great that sounds promising ." but little did WPC Stephanie Flint know that for the last few hours that her boyfriend had been locked in a cell dressed as a woman.

Katie was faced with a dilemma and she didn't know what to do. Perhaps when she saw Claire/Martin again she'd try and talk her/him into telling their girlfriend the truth . She certainly didn't want to be the one to break the bad news to her .

"How'd it go ?" It was Vince Atkinson .

"Yeah ok, early days but I think I've made a good start. Gaining their trust , that kind of thing ."

"Good , that's what I like to hear . Apparently there's quite a lot of new faces on the scene lately , so that could be a lead."

"Oh right ." Said Katie her brain suddenly picking up interest." So maybe one of their own !"

"Yeah maybe "said the guv shrugging his shoulders "Or someone who isn't quite what they are pretending to be ." He added looking a bit confused when he'd finished speaking .