"You know what? The one who isn't letting you free from your past is you, yourself. You aren't letting yourself off the hook even though you know that what ever happened wasn't fully y-your fault."

I was in complete denial that the words which just rolled from his tongue were truly his. I never ever in my wildest dreams expected him to speak like this to me. At his every words my eyes kept on enlarging but my heat was sinking down in pure disbelieve.

I hopped off the car my heels making a 'click' sound as they came in contact with the pebbly pavement. I stood face to face with him and pointed my finger at him before speaking up,

"D-did y-you just f-forgive me?" The words weren't able to slip out of my tongue as I never imagined this day to ever come but look how charismatic the almighty god is.

"Hanbin, why don't you first forgive yourself before seeking forgiveness from someone else." He said and shrugged lightly, again leaving me awfully confused.

He started walking towards his car but before he could enter the car I blocked his way by standing in front of him.

"Yah~ can you please give me a clear piece of your mind?" I whined.

He just shook his head lightly before enveloping my wrist in his hand and pulling me with him. I was awestruck as looked down at his hand which was grabbing mine. I could feel the heat rushing up to my cheeks but I was much more strong-minded to know his clear answer.

He opened the passenger seat's door and lightly pushed me inside and then walked over to the other side to get in the driver's seat. He was talking to someone as he got inside the car.

"Okay then bye." These were his last words to the person on the other side.

"Jinyoung-ah stop beating around the bush, we aren't kids anymore." This time I said it rather flatly as always I wasn't expecting him to answer my request.

"Hanbin-ssi, you know what, even if I have let you off the hook doesn't mean I like you." He said as he moved closer to me smirking, I sat there wide eyed looking at his brown orbs, melting under his soft gaze. I wanted to hug him and tell him all my worries, the moments I spent without him and lastly how much I missed him but sadly I couldn't.

"You aren't my style, you know a bit tacky." He said as his smirk grew more. My eyebrows crashed tighter as I pushed him back to his placed and stared at him in pure disbelieve. First his formal tone slapped me hard but then his words especially 'tacky' and 'not my style' crashed onto me like an aero plane. I was clearly OFFENDED.

Tacky? Who? Me?

"Ohh I see..." I managed to choke out a few words out of the thousands going on inside me but from my peripheral vision I could see a playful smirk plastered over Jinyoung's face but at this time I couldn't bring myself to counter again a I was busy containing the curses which I wanted to shout out loud.

After a quite ride we were almost at my house but the suffocating feeling was coming back which I felt when I saw Dad. As Jinyoung was about to take the U-turn that took us to my house, I placed my hand over Jinyoung's which was on the steering wheel, prohibiting him from going in that direction.

He looked at me confused but I just shook my head, disapproving the action.

"Can you please call somebody at home and ask them if Dad is still there, before we go there?" I said rubbing my nose, as a habit of mine when I'm nervous. He took in a deep breath and nodded before pulling out his phone and dialing a number.

"Oh hey Hana, Yes she's with me but is uncle Im still there?" He asked.

After a few seconds he nodded disconnected the call.

"He left." He said as I sighed and looked out of the window.

He stopped the car outside my house,

"Dad already left, I'll drop you here." he told me. I nodded and smiled at him.

"Thank you Jinyoung, for everything." I uttered looking down fumbling with my ring.

Jinyoung's POV:

"Thank you Jinyoung, for everything." She said and looked down, playing with her ring. My eyes narrowed when I noticed the ring in her finger. It was the ring I gave her. She still has this? I was impressed and touched at the same moment, after all she never forgot me.

I nodded and unconsciously grabbed her hand catching her off guard. I gave her hand a light squeeze and spoke up,

"Hanbin, don't ever feel alone we all are by your side supporting you. Just try your best to move on from your past." The words themselves made their way out of my mouth even though if I was in my proper I wouldn't have said this.

A light blush crept over her cheeks as she looked at me and smiled with her glossed eyes.

I pulled back my hand and cleared my throat surprised at my own actions.

"You may go now." I said and after a few moments she exited the car.

I placed a hand over my heart which was beating furiously; I touched my forehead which was also slightly burning.

"I surely am ill." 

-

A/N: HEEEYY GUYS! How are you all? I hope you all are healthy and fine! Sorry for late updates, actually I am stuck with some stuff and my laptop also stopped working, I  just got it repaired a few days ago. Anyways please enjoy my story and do vote, comment and share! <3

I am so freaking bored so please share your quarantine routines and any amazing things with me<3 

Any yummy recipes? 

LOVE YOU ALL, AUTHOR-NIM : MABEL