Chapter 19

Jihyun thought he was dead, he couldn't recall what happened, he just knew Changmin tried protecting him.
He frantically looked around and couldn't see him.

" Shit Hyung how long have you been there " Jihyun Exclaimed rushing to Jungkook who had a pool of blood
Surrounding him.

" five minutes. I don't have enough time left...Wait you remember me ? " Jungkook muttered.

" of course I do - I called you Kook Hyung right ? I remember you saving me from a Guard...don't worry
I'll save you too - "

" No...listen head back to the castle it's down this road to the left- Could you also tell your brother
I'm sorry I didn't make it back for dinner? Also tell him how much I love him " Jungkook whispered.

" Jungkook! " A voice yelled. Jungkook tilted his head and smiled , it was Jimin.

"...Jungkook- I swear you better not die " Jimin exclaimed choking back tears. Jimin knelt down next to Jungkook not minding the blood that was spilt everywhere.

Jungkook pulled Jimin into a tight hug and then wiped the tears off his face.

" Jimin-Ah stop crying I want to see your beautiful face " Jungkook whispered.

" Stop it! I called the medics they will be here soon...stop acting like you're saying goodbye! "

Jungkook Quick pressed his lips against Jimin's and again wiped the tears off his face.

" goodbyes are not forever. Goodbyes don't mean it's the end...it just means I love you and I will miss
You until we meet again."

" ...You know I love you Jeon Jimin ? " Jungkook finally spoke.

" ...Yes and I love you too "

" And you know I would never hurt you on purpose right ? "

Jimin felt more tears roll down his eyes. No one ever says that unless they are going to hurt you.

" ...Jimin remember when we first met ? It was when the snow began to fall...and look it's snowing...
It looks just as beautiful as you. I'm so happy...to have spent my life time with you Jimin. I'm sorry "

" Jeon Jungkook Stop it! Your not dying  ! "

" My love I guess my part in your story has ended...I may not be with you in the next chapter but maybe we will meet again  in a better story "