Chapter 17

It had been 10 years since his little brother had disappeared and Jimin hated himself for it. His little brother would be 17 now - if he was alive.

Jimin angrily threw his map on the floor along with all his books. He felt useless. He couldn't find any trace of his brother for years. To make matters worse the kingdom of Aliana and it's people had disappeared.

Jimin sighed and placed his head on the cold desk , he slowly then felt a strong pair of arms wrap around him.

" Jimin-ah...we will find him " The younger said placing a trial of kisses down his neck.

" Jungkook you say that every year...and if you continue doing what you are then your
Clothes will end up on the floor "

" I wouldn't mind that" Jungkook whispered in his ear.

" Uh - can you guys not do that while I'm in the room ? " Taehyung interrupted.

Suddenly Yoongi burst into the room with a smile on his face.

" I found someone lurking around the castle , he might know where Jihyun is , he's a citizen
Of Aliana "

Five guards walked in struggling to tame the young boy. The boy looked around Jihyuns age.

" ...I know you , Your Lee Changmin - that famous Assassin " Taehyung spoke and the boy remained
Silent still trying to escape the grasp of the guards.

" What the hell did you do with Jihyun ? " Jimin exclaimed.

" Why  do you care ? Who the hell are you even ? " The boy spat back.

Taehyung  grabbed his collar angrily " Listen boy we need information and you will give it
To us or we will take action- if you care about your life then you will answer "

" Guys! That's Jihyuns freaking boyfriend! " Jungkook exclaimed.

Taehyung let go of the boy and looked towards Jungkook confused.

" Jungkook is right ! Look at his ring - " Yoongi said taking it off Changmins finger.

" You can't just take that ! I swear if you do anything to my ring - " Changmin threatened.

The four of them examined the ring it had his name and Jihyuns name in a heart.

"  Wait...Your Jihyuns boyfriend then ? Oh my god Taehyung I can't believe you were threatening
Our brother in law - " Jimin Exclaimed

" You started threatening him first - and we don't know if They are dating what if he just has a crush on some other Jihyun possibly " Taehyung argued.

" okay ignore them...Don't be afraid we won't hurt you , we just need answers regarding someone " Jungkook told the boy.

Changmin raised an eyebrow " How do you know I have the answers "

" Clearly you have a connection with my brother , the ring your wearing has
His name on it " Jimin pointed out.