Chapter 18

Jihyun felt tears rolling down his cheek every day , it had been three days since Changmin had disappeared.
He didn't know what to think or what to think. Rumours had spread that his beloved boyfriend was dead.

Jihyun played around with his food aggressively and his ' father ' looked at him worried. Jihyun didn't understand why his father would even care to have breakfast with him now , maybe he felt sorry for him because he usually had it with Changmin.

" You look...pale and worried " Sunghyuk spoke finally.

" I...miss him " Jihyun blurted without thinking. His ' father' didn't really approve of their relationship,

" I know , He cares about you , he will come back " His ' father' spoke.

For the first time Jihyun realised that his father actually didn't say anything bad about his relationship with Changmin , instead of saying that he won't come back he was trying to reassure that Changmin would.

" I know he will...I'm just bored Without him , he was the only person you let me talk to " Changmin spat.

" I apologise but it's for your safety - "

Changmin started at his father in shock , did he just apologise. Why would he do that.

" Like you give a shit  about me anyways - "

" Good morning your majesty " A voice spoke trying to hide its bitterness interrupting Jihyun.

" Ah Changmin you finally showed up." The king spoke.

Without a single word Jihyun got up  . He wasn't annoyed he was more then that. Jihyun was angry and pissed that Changmin didn't tell him he was gone.

" Jihyun - at least finish your breakfast please " King Sung hyuk Asked Him.

" Looking at your faces ruined my appetite " He Said bitterly before walking out the room.

" He's...been down since you were gone " The king explained to Changmin.

" I see...but my majesty aren't you curious why I was gone ? " Changmin Asked.

" If your willing to satisfy my curiosity please go ahead ...but I trust you enough "

" I saw a boy near the borders , he claimed to be called park Jimin and said Jihyun was his brother - I didn't believe him and wouldn't tolerate the lies he Told so I tracked him down and killed him for the sake of our kingdom" Changmin explained.

" If they reached this far that could be dangerous I suggest we change our location once again...I've already built a new territory I suggest you and Jihyun head their tomorrow "

.

.

.

" I don't want to talk to you " Jihyun Told Changmin.

" Jih listen - " Changmin tried to say but Jihyun wouldn't listen.