Chapter 15

A/N : This is set in a time where Phones weren't a thing and guns weren't invented. Kings and queens ruled all the lands and the only means of communication were sending letters.
_______________________________________________________________

Taehyung  yawed , he was quite glad he wasn't becoming king of Seoul , the coronation was very long. Taehyung could tell that Jimin was falling asleep half way through. Not to mention that it was a huge responsibility.

He watched as everyone gave there speeches and his step-mother went forward to place the crown on Jimin.

Everything seemed fine...but it wasn't , Taehyung looked towards Jimin , something was definitely wrong. And he was right.

As soon as the crown was placed on his head fate decided to intertwine.

Jungkook looked towards Taehyung, they had the same idea . It looked as if Jimin was about to collapse and yet again they were both right. Jungkook instantly stepped forward and caught him before he hit the floor. His  crown fell in on the floor and the crowd gasped.

" ......the crown...has been laced with poison...need to get medical help instantly " Sky Exclaimed.

Taehyung looked towards her , the crown has far away from her eyes , how could she tell it was laced with poison and why did it effect Jimin even though it only touched his head for a few Seconds. He snapped out of his daze and assured the guests stopped panicking.

" ...I've never seen something like this " suga muttered to himself.

Taehyung looked towards the door something was up, the guards had switched posts , he barley recognised
Any of them.

"...Why the hell do your castle guards have the aliana symbol on there hands " Yoongi whispered.

Taehyung gripped his hand on his sword tightly." There not our guards..."

" shit...is this great..." Yoongi cursed

" There trying to distract us , attack when they think we are most weak "

" ...what we do ? " Yoongi Questioned.

Taehyung Smirked " They don't know I've always got a plan , they can try it won't work " He Told Yoongi.

"...so then can you tell me this great plan then ? " Yoongi Questioned.

"...Easy I'll distract them , you run and find Jungkook and make sure every gets safety "

" That's suicide ! I'm not leaving you alone ! " Yoongi exclaimed.

Taehyung quickly kissed him on the check " ...Don't you trust me ?"

.

.

.

Jungkooks vision was blurry he couldn't get his mind to think straight. All he was worried about was Jimin.

' I'm sorry Jungkook but the person who casted this curse is your brother ' Yoongi words lingered in his mind. Jungkook really used to love his brother...now he wasn't sure , his brother caused enough pain by leaving him , his parents strictness got worse and Jungkook Barley had a childhood and now apparently he was trying to take the love of his life away from him as well.

"...He might take a few days to recover fully but...should wake up in a few hours " the medics
Explained to Jungkook , he nodded silently and held Jimin's hand silently.

"JUNGKOOK ! There - there has been an invasion in our castle the guards of aliana are swarming
The place ! Taehyung , your mother and Jihyun have been captured ! I barely got out alive Everyone is awaiting your orders since you are next in command " Yoongi exclaimed bursting in the room.

"...I...don't...know what to do Hyung..." Jungkook softly whispered as tears followed down his eyes. He had always tried to be strong , he was tired. His parents had left him to rule a kingdom himself and his grandmother was to weak to help him or try and fight...besides she had done enough. He didn't want to be weak , he didn't want his people or anyone to see him as weak...but for some reason he could only cry.

"...Jungkook...take a deep breath , you need to get your shit together! Jimin is counting on you to save his kingdom!
And we don't want him to wake up to see his castle taken over "

Jungkook sighed " ...What's the point....if he doesn't make it then - "

" He will! Have faith ! Listen Taehyung risked his life so I could get to you...we can't let them down
So are you going to stay here crying or command your future people "

Jungkook got up and walked towards The door.

" Where are you doing ? " Yoongi Questioned.

" I'm going to command my future people "

Yoongi grinned " Hell Yes "