Chapter 1

Jimin was going to be crowned soon , he was finally going to rule. He was elated , his father
Set a legacy behind and he was going to make sure his father would be proud.

He was heading to the dinning hall when a single sentence uttered by someone ruined his day.

" we are going to have to make an alliance with the kingdom of Busan...through marriage "

Jimin quickly hid behind a pillar , he wasn't sure if he heard correctly. Was his mother discussing
Marriage arrangements for him ?

" ...Jungkook will be a suitable husband for Jimin...he has won countless awards "

He quickly hid behind a curtain as a guard was approaching and listened further , his mother
Was talking to no other then his best friend and step brother , Kim Taehyung.

" ...didn't Jungkook and Jimin Dance together in the royal ball ? " Taehyung Questioned.

Jimin sighed , he remembered...how could he forget...it was a magical moment for him
As well as a nightmare.

.

.

.

" ...Taehyung! The prince of Busan is walking towards us ! " Jimin whisper shouted at him.

" So? Go dance with him ...you can't be awkward your the price of Seoul for goodness sake -"

" what !? I can't dance with him - " Jimin blushed.

" please you have had a crush on Jungkook for a while..just go for it " Taehyung winked.

" Oh look at that is the new prince of Daegu - I'm going to ask him to Dance with me - "
Taehyung said running off.

" Shit...that freaking traitor...I can't dance " Jimin muttered to himself.

" ...why is someone so stunning like you here all by yourself , not dancing with someone ? "
Jungkook asked Jimin.

" ...I would ask you the same question " Jimin Replied.

" ...I'm just waiting...for the right person and I believe I may have found them...so
Hyung...would you like to dance with me ? " Jungkook held his hand.

" I gladly accept...but...don't blame me...if I accidentally step on you " Jimin told him.

Jungkook Smiled " I wouldn't mind a single bit if you did "

.

.

.

.

But that was just a distant memory  , the battle that killed Jimin's father changed everything.

" ...Your people killed my father ! " Jimin screamed at him holding the sword against his throat.

" you know we didn't ! And yet you want to kill me - " Jungkook Told him.

" you Started this war ! " Jimin argued.

" We had no choice ! My parents are both dead ! Don't you think I know how
It feels - and if I was planning to kill your father why would I ask you to dance -
Why would I have kissed you that night on the balcony - "

Jimin lifted the sword away from his neck  , he wanted anything but to remember" there is no point of fighting anyone Look around , we are both loosing...let's end this"

Jungkook got off the ground and nodded " I will withdraw my soldiers and our
Kingdoms will never have anything to do with each other again."

" I agree."

.

.

.

.

.

" Jiminie hyung..." a voice said snapping him out of his daze.

His four year old brother stood before him.

"...Hyung...why are you hiding in the curtains...? " his little brother Jihyun Questioned.

" No reason Jih...just looking out the window " Jimin lied.

"...I heard kookie Hyung is coming for your coronation ! It's been a while...since you guys
Talked...are you not friends anymore ? " Jihyun Pouted.

" No...we...erm...are friends , we're just busy now..."

Jimin looked out the window , he remembered when he met Jungkook for the first time.
It was when the snow began to fall but...for some reason it didn't seem to fall again.