Chapter 7

" The Royal family of incheon...they are here for the wedding " Taehyung Told him.

" Shit...who the hell invited them ? " Jimin muttered in frustration.

" Uh...I take it you hate King Lee Minhyun ? " Jungkook Questioned.

" He's my Ex-Boyfriend...and erm...Taehyungs ex-boyfriend " Jimin sighed.

" Wait...What ?! How ? "Jungkook asked.

" Me and him went out for a while...we didn't tell anyone..and when I told Chim
He said he was involved with him as well...turns out that piece of shit didn't think that
We would be related or brothers..." Taehyung explained.

" ...We wouldn't really have a choice...our mother has to invite everyone..." Jimin groaned
in frustration.

Taehyung grinned " ...I didn't really mention in the letter of the wedding...he probably
Thinks it's the corrination...can't wait to see the single look on his face "

_____________________________________________________________

.

.

.

" ...Long time no see "

Jimin turned around , it was minhyun. Jimin continued walking down the corridor
He didn't want to deal with him right now.

" ...Come on chim ignoring me ? " He Asked standing in front of him.

" First Your Highness don't call me chim , secondly I have a lot of planning
To do - " He said pushing him out the way and continuing to walk.

" You could simply just hire someone to do that stuff for you like I did...and you seemed
Stressed it's just a crowning " Minghyun Told Jimin following him almost all over the castle.

Jimin was not in the mood. " WhY are you following me ? What exactly do you want "
Jimin exclaimed trying to control his anger.

" ...I want you to give me another chance " He pleaded.

" Hmmm...how about no ? " Jimin Replied coldly.

" ...I've changed. I promise " he told Jimin.

Suddenly Jungkook appeared out of nowhere and wrapped his arm around Jimin and gave
Him a kiss on his forehead.

" King Lee a pleasure to meet you " Jungkook said with a fake smile.

" Jimin-Ah we have an appointment with the tailor " Jungkook Told him.

" Oh Yes...May I be excused me and my fiancé have a lot of planning to do "
Jimin said making sure to emphasis on the fiancé.

He walked further down the corridor leaving minghyun in shock.
His hand lingered over the door but he turned around and faced minghyun once again.

" oh and I forget to mention...I'm planning for my wedding not coronation "

___________________________________________________________________

" ...Why are all my Ex's showing up to your wedding " Taehyung groaned in frustration
Pressing his face deeper into his pillow.

" ...Well it's your fault for dating all the princes in the kingdom " Jimin shrugged.

" ...What's an X Hyung ? " Jihyun Asked.

" its a letter of the alphabet " Jungkooks younger sister chungha Replied.

" Stop ruining the kids ! " Jungkook explained covering there ears.

" And Yoongis family is coming over ! It's going to be so awkward !
I had dinner with them once...and that was before our break up " Taehyung Exclaimed.

" ...is there any other ex-boyfriends I should know about ? " Jungkook asked Jimin.

" I know one of Jimin hyungs Boy- friends , Taemin Hyung! I don't know where he went though "
Jihyun shrugged.

" Okay that's enough taking let's...eat some cake or something " Taehyung muttered
Dragging the kids out.

Jungkook looked towards Jimin , his face had a pain-full look as If the memories were
Flooding back.

Jungkook softy held his hand " You can tell me...it might help...but if your uncomfortable
Then I understand "

Jimin sighed " There...is something I didn't really tell you..."

" What is it ? "

" I used to be in love with your brother "