53 - Come Back Home

Start from the beginning

My eyes widening as I saw Ommoni already cook variety of dishes. I spotted some desserts too.

"Ommoni you cook all of this?" I headed to big kitchen table to get near sight. Ommoni chuckled.

"Just the main dishes. For the cake and other desserts I just ordered from one of nearby coffee shop" She explained and I nodded.

As I wanted to help her to bring the dishes to the dining room, Ommoni stopped me.

"It's okay my dear. You'll deliver soon. You can't pick up heavy things" Ommoni worried when she saw I was trying to pick up the big plates of Korean fried chicken.

I chuckled.

"I can do it Ommoni" As my hands lift it half height from the kitchen table, suddenly San came from behind and took it instead.

"San..It's good you're here. You better help me. I can't let Y/N to bring all of this to the front" Ommoni slightly slapped his arm making San pouted.

I giggled.

When I saw Ommoni just now, i remembered she said she wanted to go home to Korea 3 months after we got married. But I knew because Sara was not here now so it kind of lonely to go home with no one at there. It has been 3 months since she left.

Where is she now?

_______________________________________

We celebrated together at the dining room. It was just a simple celebration but San really like it. We sing him happy birthday song and that already enough to make him blushing because it's been long time he didn't celebrate as a family together. Then after cutting the cake we continued for dinner afterward.
Don't ask me. I already took 2 slices of chocolate cake just now.

We stayed at the living room after that and most of the topic is about me deliver the babies. Mr. Choi looks excited and he can't wait to see his grandchildren. He even wanted to come to the hospital for a moment after I'll deliver. Same goes to Ommoni. She already said she wants to accompany me at the hospital when that day come.

Suddenly we heard the house bell ring twice.
Ommoni quickly stood up from her seat and walk to the screen intercom.

"Sara???" She gasped not believing Sara came home. She then opened the door and went out to greet her.

I look to San and he look at me. We didn't know what to say. I surprised suddenly she come back home. I gulped thinking on the past. Why she's coming home now? Does she still have feeling for him?

I shook my head to avoid thinking bad things more.

We heard her footsteps together with Ommoni coming to the entrance.

"Look who's here!" Ommoni came with her while holding her hand. Mr. Choi, San and me stood up and walked toward her.

Sara smiled softly and bowed to us.

"Saraaa... How're you now? I'm so surprised" I hugged her and she hugged me back.

I look to San and as usual he seems calm and cold. Sara just bowed to him and Mr. Choi.

"Welcome home Sara. You didn't told me before when you were leaving" Mr. Choi patted her shoulder and she chuckled.

In this case, only Mr. Choi didn't know why Sara was leaving them and his wife also never told him. They keep it as a secret from him.

Suddenly a guy appeared from behind from the door and bowed to us before he stretched out his hand to shake. My eyes widen.

Who is he?