10 - Dream

I just waited for him to stop laughing there. Then he just stared to the wall like nothing happened. It's quite embarrassing for me with this strawberry stained on my face. Anyway, I got to be close to him now is the best progress so far.

"San. May I know you favourite? Anything whether your hobbies, what you like to do.." No answer.

I think I want to try get out of him from here for a while. To get some fresh air.

"San. Would you like if we going to take a walk somewhere around here?" He must be bored always staying in this room.

He looked at me when I said that.

He grabbed my hand and bring me closer to him. He whispered to my ear.

"I want to but something dangerous could happened" then he released me. His eyes looks worried and traumatised.

"What is the dangerous San? You have me. I have Taekwondo you know. I can pin down someone for you but not you" I tried to joke a little bit to ease the situation.

He laughed.

"You're a weirdo." He said to me and smiled.

"So it's a deal right?" He nodded.

"Great! I will see you here later before taking a walk together." I woke up and left him there. Wow! His mood really changing fast!

I quickly went to my room to change my clothes and wipe off the stained on my face.

_______________________________________

I went again to his room in the evening. He was sleeping on the bed.

"I'm quite pity for him. To be in this big mansion but trapped like a bird in a cage" I walked near to the bed and called him slowly.

"San... Wake up..." Still he's not moving.

I touched his shoulder to wake him up. Suddenly he gripped my hand and pulled me into his hug but his eyes still closed. I feel that blood rises in my head and my heart started thumping really hard. He's so close! Seems like he has a dream because he still asleep.

"Calm down Y/N. He must be dreaming that's why he hugged you" Trying to calm myself down.

I tried to move his hand slowly but he still hug me and one word came out from his mouth.

"Yeoju" Tears fall down from his eyes down to his cheek.

"Yeoju? Who is Yeoju?" I stared onto his face and I wiped the tears on his cheek.

"I will try to help you San" I said slowly worried he might wake up.

San opened his eyes and how surprised I am at that moment.

"Errr... San.. There is some misunderstanding. I'm not a stalker...I just... " He just tightening his hug more and indeed he's very strong. I can't free myself from him. I just stay silenced and looked at his eyes. He brushed my hair slowly and I didn't refused by that. My heart really going to burst right now!

"Yes please" Answering to my words just now. His gaze really pierce to my heart.

"He heard what you said Y/N"

I don't know why but all my unpleasant feelings towards him before this disappeared like sand blowed by the wind.

That's how my whole life changing because of you...