9 - Friend

I swallowed down my saliva frightened that he might killed me. He still grip me with the towel around my neck not letting me go.

"Who are you and why you're coming into my room?" he asked with a deep tone.

"Oh he didn't recognize me. Probably because he didn't get to see my face just now. Besides, I'm wearing a maid attire now so I think that's why" I tried to loosen up the towel grip but failed.

"I've come to bring you the food" I coughed cause his grip is too strong. He didn't said anything and started to smell me from my head to my neck back.

I shivered as I can feel his breath brushing my back neck but I can't say a word to him.

"Look who's here. Little girl come to papa" He smirked but she can't see it. My eyes widened when hearing that. He loosen the towel grip and release me.

I touched my neck as I can feel pain from it. Not even 5 seconds suddenly he grabbed my arms and pinned me to the wall.

He's shirtless now and only wore pants. I quickly eyes away from him to avoid looking at his body. I'm not used to be this close to a guy.

"Do you really want to be my friend that much stalker?" He asked me with his creepy smile. I looked on him and our faces only an inch away. He's too close.

"If I say yes?" Trying to test his patience.

"Wrong choice. You'll going to regret my little girl. You're going to come to me and obey me every seconds you had" He touched my chin to pay attention onto him more. His face looks serious. His skin is fair, his eyes were sharp and he has a sharp features that could make any woman fall for it. I just silenced not answering his statement. I don't know why I didn't fight him on that moment.

He then released me and walked away. I tried to remain calm cause he's not in right condition right now. Maybe he just said that out of his conscious. This is really hard if this kind of brutally session always happened. Suddenly I remembered the strawberry pie that I left in front of his door.

I took steps to the door and opened it. Taking the pie and went back in again. He's already with his clothes on his body and sit down on the floor near the bed facing the wall.

"San. Yes, it is true I want to be friend with you. I brought you a strawberry pie. Let's eat it together" while holding the pie.

He looked towards me when I said strawberry pie. Suddenly a smile flashed on his face. He looks so cute. His eyes form crescent moon which it is too mesmerising for my sight. Am I crazy? How come someone can be mad and cute at the same time?

"Did he forgot about what happened just now?" Probably.

I took a sit next to him but not too near and put the strawberry pie next to him.

He quickly took the pie and eat it with his bare hands. He looks hungry. Oh gosh. This must be his favourite. I found that he can be cute sometimes.

Until half of the pie, suddenly his tears started to fall down his cheek and he looked down. He started to cry like a little kid.

I don't know what to do but I do read maybe by giving positive words can relaxed him down.

"San. Don't cry. What's the matter? Look. I come here to be friend with you. Don't worry" while handing out my hand to him to shake. I tried my best to take his attention. This is my job. Besides, Mrs. Choi put her believes in me so I don't want to mess this up.

He silenced and not react anything. He then laughing with a creepy tone while clapping his hand. This really creep me out.

"You're mine now" He said with smirked and shake my hand with tight grip. He then suddenly reached to my face with both of his hands and drew straight line from the edge of my mouth using the red colour of the strawberry jam stained on his hand. Drawing my face like a joker and continued laughing like a creepy person.

Oh gosh... Please stay calm Y/N... This is just the beginning.