Comfort

Craig wipes Tweek's tears away. They were both broken and needed a distraction. Craig kisses his love. "Hey, it'll be okay baby, no one will ever hurt you again, I swear it."

"I-I'm sorry! I-I was a fool!" Tweek whimpers, nose and eyes running as his face puffs up and turns red. He's never really talked about his time there, he hates the memories. All the torment, broken promises, sweet nothings and terrible somethings.

"Close your eyes, I have something to show you."

"O-okay" the blonde sniffles.

Craig picks him up, taking him to another room. The elevator beeps and Craig enters. After a while it beeps again and he walks out. "Alright, open" he sets him down as he presses a button. The window goes from black to transparent, showing the stars. Under the window is a large pool and off to the side is a Jacuzzi. "I figured we both need to clear our minds."

The dancer nods in agreement, wiping the leftover tears from his eyes.

"Your bathing suit was put in the dryer so it should be dry" he tosses it to him. "Just know, I'd do anything for you" he kisses his cheek. Tweek smiles tearing up, but for a more happier reason. His throat still feels scratchy from crying for an hour so he just hugs Craig tightly before trying to speak.

" T-thank you, for everything, I know I say it a lot, b-but I really mean it, I've never felt this happy before I met you."

The taller man smiles "I'll meet you in the Jacuzzi, I have one last thing planned" after another kiss Craig removes his shirt and pants along with his shoes and socks, his swim trunks are under them. Tweek flushes red, holding his one piece closely.

"I-I'll be back, n-need to change!" is all the dancer says before running to the corner, where a shower curtain is. When he gets there, he closes it.

"N-no peeking!" he calls, noticing how flimsy said curtain is. One pull is enough to reveal whatever's behind it. With shaky limbs he focuses on stripping quickly and sliding into his swimsuit meant for females. He really doesn't care though, if he can pull off dresses, heels, and this, who's to tell him how to dress? It's comfortable and it hides his chest, he's not complaining anytime soon.

Once he's done he pulls the curtain open and tries to do his best super model strut back over to Craig. The raven-haired man just laughs softly as he turns on the bubbles. His eyes roll back in pleasure as he leans more against the side, purring happily. Tweek giggles with a soft blush.

"Hmm? Oh sorry feels really nice, come join me" he smiles invitingly. The blonde laughs again before dipping a toe in and finally fully joining his companion. He soon understands why the giant was so susceptible to the feeling, he feels like butter himself.

"Mmh~"

"Come here" Craig pats his leg under the water. Tweek obeys, making his way closer until there isn't even an inch between them.

Craig rests his head on Tweek's shoulder as he wraps his arms around his blonde. Tweek hums in happiness, feeling comfortably warm in the taller man's arms. He stares up at the roof, admiring how beautiful the stars look.

"How was Your day?" Craig pulls away as he starts to gently rub Tweek's shoulders after situating himself where the bubbles hit his lower back.

"Mmn, not a fan of tragedy, b-but before, good, now? Amazing since I have someone as great as you with me!~" Tweek moans softly, he hadn't even known he had so much stress built up.

"I'm glad" he smiles." I'm told I'm great with my hands, does that prove true?~" he hums working his way down lower.

"Mmhm~, holy s-smokes, I didn't know being touched by someone could feel this good!~" the blonde mewls sweetly, feeling like a blank slate in all the best ways."I w-wonder if you're just as good in bed?~"