Swimming in Emotions

Start from the beginning

"Whatever you're comfortable in."

"I'll admit, I've never had any reason to wear something other than trunks for swimming, b-but I'd be fine trying it out if you come along?~"

"Mmm fine, but! If I behave I get to do one thing to you tonight, and! This counts as a date."

"Mmm, y-you make pretty interesting offers, hmm.." Tweek puts one finger to his lips, looking up in thought with red cheeks. "Very well handsome, i-it's a deal, but only if you behave.~"

"I'll try" the dancer giggles with a blush.

"I s-sure hope so~" the green eyed beauty softly teases before laughing.

"So, seeing as you've gone there before, how do you normally get there?"

"Oh! Well, Kenny normally picks me up so I think he'll come over and take us. B-but if you wanna drive us there, I can ask him to send directions?" the blonde offers, swallowing a bite down.

"Nah, he can drive us, it'll be funny seeing his reaction."

"O-okay then, do you want me to say you're not going so he has no clue?"

"Yeah" he kisses Tweek's cheek. "Are you enjoying your food?"

"Mmhm!" Tweek smiles, halfway done with his plate."Oh! My swim-wear is kept at their house usually, but y-you've never been there, do you have your own?"

"My own what?"

"Y-you know, like a swimsuit? I don't think you can get away with one of your fancy suits in the water dear~" Tweek laughs.

"Yeah I do" he shrugs, finishing his food.

"A-alright then!" Tweek takes out a phone from his bag that's hanging on the chair. He types something on the screen quickly. Two minutes pass and he lights up."K-Kenny will be here in twenty minutes. F-fair warning, he's not the most safe driver." the blonde giggles.

"Alright." Craig stands and packs his trunks and a towel along with sunscreen. Once the dancer's finished he washes his and Craig's plate then dries them before waiting on the sofa with Bean in his lap.

Giant hands cover Tweek's eyes.

"Guess who?" the blonde giggles.

"Tall, dark and handsome?~"

"Mm maybe~" he kisses his ear. The smaller male shivers pleasantly.

"You going to guess?" he kisses his neck.

"Mm, Craig.~"

"Craig, who?" he bites his collarbone.

"Ngh, C-Craig Tucker!~" the blonde gasps, moaning at the sensation.

"Final answer?" he asks, biting a bit higher on his neck.

Ah!~ Y-yes!"

"Positive?" one hand falls down and slips under the NASA shirt. "Your skin is so soft~" he whispers, nipping his earlobe as his other hand explores.

"W-what are you up to?~" Tweek mewls, drunk off the touches.

Craig smirks. "Maybe I'm trying to convince you~" he purrs, kissing his collarbone once more, this time trying to leave a mark.

"Mmhn, w-what is it you're trying to convince me of?~"

"Mm, take off your clothes~" he leaves a hickey then pulls away.

"Mm, n-now why would I do something like that?~"

"To put on your swimsuit."

" I already told you, I left it at their place silly!"