l104l I'm Pregnant

"You have more than a million of people reading your article," Kumi's boss says as he walks to her desk and place some paper work on her desk. Kumi looks up from her computer and looks at her boss. "I'm impress," he says admit which made her smirk.

Kumi takes off her glasses, that she uses only whenever she uses her computer, and leans back on her chair, "You should never doubt me, sir," she says with a coy smile which made her boss smile.

"Your right but what you're doing is still dangerous. Just how are you getting these informations? How do you get the photos?" he ask with curiosity.

"Sir, I'm a journalist and I work to find the truth, to reveal them to the public. I get my information just like every other reporter, from the source," she says which made him laugh.

"Keep up the good work. Remember, don't go putting your real name on the article, expose yourself and you'll have people after you, not that you don't anyways," he whispers the last part but she heard it.

"Ain't that the truth," Kumi says with a laugh.

"I'm glad you joined this team. I'm glad I gave you a chance. Keep up the good work and I might just give you a raise, a bonus and even a promotion," he tells her which made her smile.

"I'm looking forward to it," she says which made him laugh. He then walks away, "I won't disappoint sir!" she yells as he walks away.

"I know you won't!" he responds as he heads back to his office.

Kumi puts her glasses back on and goes back to working on another piece of her article. After a couple of minutes, her phone starts to ring. She checks it and sees that it's Juliet which made her smile but she shakes her head.

As if I'm going to let myself drown... Kumi says to herself as she declines the call and puts her phone aside and continues on working.

Juliet, on the other hand, she's in her office with her phone by her ear and when she heard the phone hang up on her, she lowers her phone and looks at it. She looks at Kumi's contact, "Ignoring me now, I see..." Juliet says, "Someone caught feelings," Juliet says with a smirk, "How cute," she adds with a giggle as she puts her phone down. 

She knows Kumi will call her later.

They all do.

.

.

.

"Yup, there's no doubt about it, you're pregnant. The vomiting are just morning sickness so be-careful, okay?" the doctor says which made Soleil look back at the pregnancy test, so it wasn't a false positivity... she says to herself.

Soleil nods her head as she looks at the doctor, "Don't stress or panic. Anything negative can also have affect on the baby, alright?" he says and Soleil nods again.

"Thank you," Soleil says and the doctor smiles.

"Anytime," he says. He then looks at you and Rozelia who were also in the room, "Call me if anything else happens. I'll be on my way," he says with a bow and then he walks out.

You and Rozelia get closer to Soleil who is pretty calm right now as she looks at the pregnancy test, "Are you okay?" you ask gently.

Soleil raises her head and looks at you, "I'm going to be a mom...?" she ask.

"I'm going to be a grandmother," Rozelia says with a tiny bit of happiness in her tone.

"Felix is going to be a dad," you point out.

"Oh god..." Soleil says as panic starts to show in her face.

"What's wrong?" Rozelia ask.

"Felix is going to be a dad. I'm carrying his baby. Our baby. I don't even know how this happened. Yes, we've been active but still... I don't know how he's going to react with this. What if he doesn't want it or if he's just not ready for--" Soleil gets cut off by a small a flic on the forehead.