l8l It's More Then That

The ball went over to the other side, Oikawa receives it so that means he won't be able to set it, someone else did it. He tosses it the onion head and the onion was going to make his spike until Hinata runs and tries to block it. It touches Hinata hand but you could tell that the onion head was shocked by what just happen.

"Nice one Hinata!" Kageyama complemented him. Kageyama then runs to the ball, you know the onion head said something to Hinata but as soon as Hinata touches the ground he makes a run for it. He runs to the other side and Kageyama tossed him the ball and Hinata spike it. Another quick attack.

Hinata spikes it right beside Toru Oikawa. He was too surprised by that spike that he was able to react quick enough.

Karasuno won. 23-25. You can hear everyone complimenting Hinata. Everyone got in line and sensei was really surprised. Sugawara told him how awesome they were and how awesome the quick attack is.

The team makes their way to Sensei and they told him 'were ready!'. He was confused.

"Sensei you so pose to give them some feedback," you tell him.

"Right!" Sensei looks at the team and congratulated them and how he doesn't know much about volleyball. The words he said really got to them and you as well.

"You guys were really great out there. I'm proud of every single one of you," you tell them.

"(Name) you really are an angel!" Tanaka tells me.

You nod to Tanaka's complement and then you continue, "But there are still a few things we need to fix before we can be the best," you tell them and then they all yelled 'yes'.

Everyone cleans up and then says Thank you for having us. You texted Mitsuo asking what happened and he said that it's being taken care of and that something is going on at home right now so he needed to be there. 

You told him to get someone to pick you up so you can come home and also deal with what's going on at home. Mitsuo said that that's going to need to wait for a moment because something is going on and it can not be discussed on the phone. You told him you understand.

"(Your nickname)," Hinata calls you.

"Hinata, is there something I can do for you?" you ask him.

 "No, I was just wondering were Mitsuo is," Hinata says.

"Mitsuo had to leave early, there was something he had to take care of so if it's not to much trouble, can I hang around you guys?" you ask.

"Yeah!" Hinata says with a bright smile.

"(Your nickname), are you really going to hang around with us?" Tanaka ask.

"If that's alright with you guys," you say.

"That's more than alright!" Tanaka says.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"If Oikawa can serve like that then how does he play as a setter?" Daichi question.

"I can't say, I only gathered information about how he serves and Kageyama, can you tell me something?" you ask him. Kageyama gives you a look telling you that you can ask him anything, "From what I could gather, the way he serves the ball is something that you're trying to copy," you ask him.

"Yes, everything I know was all from him," Kageyama tells you.

"That's what I thought," you say.

"(Name), what did you mean by gathering information?" Sugawara ask.

"Oh, Uhm, it's nothing special but by over the years, I was able to read people like an open book. I'm able to tell when they're lying, telling the truth, know what there strength or weaknesses are. It's almost like my eyes are able to scan you like a robot," you explain to them.