l95l Because Of You?

"I need your help to get back to my husband and daughter," Marizela, your mother, ask Ume who's Hoseok's mother.

"Zela, take a seat," Ume tells her as she helps her to a seat. Marizela sits down and Ume locks the store and closes every window and curtain, everything so that no one outside can see the inside. Zela is Marizela'a nickname and it's a nickname she haven't heard in years, "What happened? Everyone believed you died," Ume tells her.

"It's hard to explain but that night, they had on the ground with a gun by my head," Marizela begins. It's the story everyone knows. Marizela was on her knees with a gun by her head that was held by the intruders who were trying to kidnap her and her daughter.

The story then continues by you coming out of hiding and seeing your mother on the ground with a man standing next to her with a gun by her head. You yell out of fear for your mother. You knew they were there for you as well and you thought they would kill your mother is she wouldn't say were you were and you didn't want your mother to die.

So you yelled, got their attention thinking that they'll leave your mother alone but they shot your mother and ran after you. You ran and got out of there with a burned back. That's how the story goes. That's what everyone knows.

But what really happened... "When (Name) came out of hiding that night. My back was facing her and when she yelled to get everyone's attention, I turned around to stop her and to tel her to get out of here but he shot me," Marizela tells her. Ume nods wanting her to continue, "But he missed my head. Instead, he shot my right by my left eye," Marizela says as she takes off the eye patch to show the the damage.

Ume covers her mouth in shock. Marizela takes a deep breath and cover the eye with the eyepatch, "I passed out on the pain and shock which might have giving (Name) the idea that he killed me and I really thought that I did but next thing I remember was being somewhere dark. Akihito had me and kept me locked up for all these years. He was trying to get information out of me while doing horrible things to me. Hurt me, abuse me, beat me... He even let his man rape me. It was horrible but I would never speak. He might as well have killed me..." Marizela explains which almost brought her into tears as she remembers all the pain she has gone through.

Ume sits next to her and hugs her. Marizela continues, "When I found out that my daughter, (Name)... When I found out she got out of there that night, that she survived... I have never been so happy. I know for a fact that Doragon is taking care of our daughter. That he's protecting her so I had nothing to worry about. Akihito wanted to get (Name) and use the both of us to get to Doragon but I knew he'll never be able to..." Marizela tells her as a tear leaves her right eye.

"Zela..." Ume says as she looks at her and wipes her tear, "How did you get out?" Ume ask.

"There was a kid. He found out about me and took pity. At first he brought me food and water. More than he should as he didn't want me to starve. He was such a good kid living in a horrible place. it's amazing how he got in without anyone knowing. He would tell me information on ways to get out, the exits and everything. And one day, he got me out of there but he needed to stay behind but I'm very grateful towards him and I want to get him out of that shithold," Marizela tells her which made Ume nod.

"I'm so glad to see you alive," Ume confesses which made Marizela smile.

"I am too," Marizela says, "You know, you're a very hard woman to find," Marizela says which made Ume laugh.

Marizela and Ume were once close friends. Marizela met her at a cafe shop. They both had so much in common that they became great friends. Marizela was part of her husband's mafia during that time so mostly her female friends were ones who were also part of the mafia but Ume wasn't, so she knew.