l2l Help out

Third Person

"(Names) are you okay?" Hatake asks you as he drives you halfway to school.

"Yeah I'm fine, just a little tired I guess," you said as you cover your yawn and then rub your eyes.

"Did you get enough sleep?" Hatake asks.

"I didn't really, I did stay up late doing some stuff," you tell him.

"And by stuff, you mean reading fanfictions," Hatake says with a laugh, he knows you well.

"Listen, sometimes my curiosity will get the best of me and I'm young, healthy so there'S nothing wrong with me reading a few functions. I mean it's obvious that he likes him and he likes him. They act like their not interested in each other but we can see how much they care about each other and how they want the best for each other. But then someone has to come in and make thing complicated and there are these misunderstandings. Hatake, I stay up reading because I don't want to wait, I won't be able to sleep if I don't what happens next," You explain yourself.

"Let me guess, there's a cliffhanger now and you want to buy the next vol as soon as possible?" Hatake says laughing.

"Yes," you said looking at the window with a sigh.

"I'll tell what, after school, we can go buy it," Hatake tells you as he parks the car.

"Wait really?" you said as you turn you're facing to Hatake's.

Hatake, unbuckle his seatbelt and turns his body around to see you, "Yes, only in one condition," Hatake Looks at you with a smile. I don't trust that smile, I know he's planning something but what exactly? You wondered

"What?" you ask letting him know that you know that something is up.

"Join a club or at less make one new friend," Hatake says.

"You can't be serious? I mean, I can just tell you a made one and get what I want?" you say with disappointment.

"You can but, (Name), would really lie to me?" Hatake asks you with a raised eyebrow.

"No, I know better than to break your trust, I can never lie to you or no anyone else in that matter," you admit as you grab your stuff.

"I'll see you and Mitsuo after school," Hatake tells you.

"Bye Hatake," You say as you got out of the car. You watch the car drive away. You put on your earphones and walked to school.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once arrived at school, You see Mitsuo at the front gate waiting for you. You both talk on your way to class. He drops you off and goes back to the council room or to his class.

"See you at lunch," Mitsuo said before he left and you nod.

You went in from the back door, you took your seat as and put on your earphones and listen to favourites songs. Some were in English, some in Korean, some in Japanese, some in whatever language you love to listen to but most of your playlist songs were in Spanish.

You watch at how your fingers were dancing on your desk, well more like tapping to the sound. You were in your own little world until someone tapped on your shoulders.

You looked at the person, It was the green haired freckle kids from the volleyball club, he looks like he was trying to say something but you couldn't hear him because of your music. You took them off, "Sorry, I couldn't hear what you said," you said looking right at him.

"N-No, it's fine. Acually, I don't know if you remember me but I--" he was cut off by the teacher coming into the room.

"Alright, everyone! Let's settle down," Sensei said. He walked back to his seat. You put your earphone away. The class representative got everyone to stand and every bow to the teacher and then class started.