l42l !!!Enough!!!

You place your hand gently on his cheeks, pull him in and place your lips on his. Tsukishima eyes widen while you close yours. You kiss Tsukishima and then you grab your sweater and backed up, "I told you not to mess with me, just who do you think I am?" you ask him with a coy smile.

Tsukishima was still in shock. He couldn't respond, he doesn't even know what to say, "What? Don't tell me that, that was your first kiss?" you tease. "Next time you better think twice if you plan on ever doing something like that. Now, if you would excuse me, I have to go check on my teammates," you tell him with a wink and then walk away.

Once you go went back inside the gym and walked to a wall. Your legs gave out and you sat down. Your face then turns into a bright red colour. You bury your face into your sweater to hide your red blushing face.

You have always wanted to do that and you got to. You even had an excuse just if he overthinks it.

-With Tsukishima-

Tsukishima continues to stand still. Not moving or saying anything. He then touches his lips and remembers the warmth of your lips. His heart was beating fast and his face turns red. He bends down and covers his face as he can't stop remembering how you kiss him like it was nothing.

Tsukishima started thinking, How could she kiss me like it was nothing? he wonders but then he remembers how when you kiss him, you trembled a little but your cheeks were pink and your hands were warm. 

Did she do it because she wanted too? Tsukishima asks himself as he was finally getting all the hints. She... Does she like me?... I'm not stupid! It's... it's obvious now... "I have to tell her," Tsukishima says as he heads to the gym.

-With You-

"Oya Oya Oya, what's going on here?" Kuroo says as he walks up with you with a smile. You raise your head to look at him and Bokuto and some other guy that was standing next to Bokuto. The new guy, he has messy black hair and gunmetal blue eyes with thin pupils and slightly thick eyebrows.

You get up, "Kuroo, Bokuto, hey," you say as you try to not show much of your blushing face but your cheeks are already red.

"Oh hohohoho! What are you blushing for?" Kuroo tease.

"Butt off Kuroo," you tell him as you don't want to tell him about the kiss. You look at the new face, "Hi, my name is (Your Full Name) but I prefer when everyone calls me by my first name (Name). I'm a first-year and Kurasuno's boy's volleyball assistant coach," you introduce yourself.

He nods, "My name is Kenji Akaashi, I'm Fukurodani's setter and vice president. Second-year," he tells you.

"So you're my upperclassmen," you say and then bow, "It's a pleasure to meet you," you tell him and then raise your hand.

"Likewise, but please just treat like you treat everyone else," he says as he goes for a handshake. You nod and shake his hand. 

"Akaashi, send me a few tosses!!" Bokuto asks him, well more like order him.

"Alright, Bokuto," Akaashi says. He seems really calm and you like that, you don't know why but he seems chill.

Bokuto and Akaashi both leave to do a few toss and spikes. "Hey, Kuroo," you say as you look at him.

"Hm?" he says as he looks at you.

"Thanks for still treating me the same even after finding out all about, you know," you say.

"No worries, I mean, if I was in your position, I would want my friends to treat me the same way, not be afraid of me, plus it's not like you choose to became one, right?" Kuroo says.