l56l Shit

"I'm surprised you cut your hair. It must have taken years to grow it that long, what made you cut it?" Kentaro asks you.

"A change of style. Do I look bad with short hair?" you ask him as you touch your hair, wondering if cutting it was a bad idea.

"I like it," he tells you, "Goes well with your round glasses. You look good," he tells you making you smile.

"A compliment from the great Kentaro Kyotani?" you smirk.

"And is that a smile from the great (Name) Shiwakita?" he comeback.

"Yeah, I can express myself more now. Have for a while," you tell him and then you look around, "Is he late?" you ask him.

"Yeah," he tells you as he takes out his phone. You do the same. You both then receive a text and after receiving that text. You both look around and see a guy with spiky, bright red hair, with eyebrows of a corresponding colour. He also has large, downturned eyes giving him a sleepy-looking expression. His pupils are small and dark red.

He sees you and Kentaro. He smiles as he runs towards the both of you. Once he got to you, he hugs you and spins you around. You laugh and smile at his action. When he puts you down, you see the adorable smile that reminds you of a cat, "Well, hello to you too," you tell him.

"You're late," Kentaro tells him.

"Sorry, sorry. Volleyball practice was keeping me and I had to take a taxi here," he apologizes.

"Well, at least you're here now, Satori. Should we get going?" you ask the boys and they nod. 

"Hey, you cut your hair," Satori says as he follows Kentaro to where he parked his car.

"You notice that now?" you ask him with a smile.

"It's cute," he tells you, making you smile brightly.

-Time Skip-

"What made you want to come back here?" Satori asks you.

Satori and Kentaro were two guys who you met at a very young age. They found out about your family before you even told them and they didn't really care. When you tried to push them away, they came right back. 

Your friendship with them is strong. A lot of people would misunderstand both of them as they don't look like nice people but they're actually the kindest people you will ever meet. Well, Satori is, Kentaro, on the other hand, he's a little hard but once you get his respect, it's another thing.

You all went to different schools but kept in contact. Played volleyball together secretly. Satori is a middle blocker, way better than Kei and Kuroo. You know this for a fact. You have watched Satori block so many times. He loves to completely shut down a block, he finds it more fun that way.

Kentaro, on the other hand, is a spiker. He loves hitting the ball and getting the point. He's very eager to get the spike and would get angry if you don't toss the ball to him.

"Well, it turns out I can't leave everything behind. Plus, being here lets me play volleyball," you tell them as you take a sip of your drink that all three of you have gotten from a cafe. You're all walking down a park together. "Kurasuno is going to go against your school, Kentaro. Will you be playing?" you ask him and he nods as he takes a bit from his ice-cream, yes a bit.

"And the winner will be going against my school," Satori says with a smile.

"Shiratorizawa Academy never loses, do they?" you ask him and he nods in agreement.

"We're all going to be there. Are you coming to watch?" Satori asks you. Kentaro looks at you wondering if you were.

"I want to but like I've to you guys on the phone. Kurasuno's boys know my secret and they didn't really take it very well... Well, some of them didn't, I think," you tell them.