l64l Shut Up

Kei was sitting on your bed with you on his lap.

With both of your lips connected.

You were making out.

How did this happen?

Well, you teased him for being jealous. You found it cute and he found it embarrassing. You told him it was normal and nothing to be ashamed of but then one thing let to another, he kissed you and you kissed him back. 

He bumped into your bed while he was kissing you, causing him to sit down and you to sit on his lap as your body just moved on its own. He wasn't really complaining though. He loved the way your lips were on his. 

He loved the way your lips were synced with his. You were like a drug to him and he loved it. 

Even though he will never admit it.

Maybe.

Kei's hand were on your waist, he wasn't going to lie, he was a little afraid to move them anywhere else. He respects you and he believes that you and he were still a little bit too young for the next step.

He does grip your waist a little, pulling you a little closer to him while your arms were around his neck, your hands gripping on his hair. You were so into the kiss that you have forgotten that you were in your house, full of men with guns that will shot Kei if they walk in on this, not to mention if your father or X saw this.

You were a little experience in the kissing area as you had to kiss a few guys in the past. For business reasons. Mitsuo saw your first kiss as you wanted to learn. Mitsuo didn't really know much as he always goes with the flow.

Your kiss with Mitsuo was mostly a peck and it didn't really affect your relationship with him as you felt nothing for him and he didn't feel anything for you either. Next, you went to ask Sakura, Mitsuo's older sister, about it and she gave you all the tips you needed.

You did wonder how Kei is a good kisser.

Has he kissed any girls in the past?

It doesn't matter because right now, it's just you and him.

But nothing lasts forever...

Your phone starts to ring. You ignored it at first but it kept ringing that you got off Kei and apologized for it and saw that Mitsuo was the caller. He told you that he couldn't find Anthony and that he has no idea where he is. 

You told him he shouldn't have gone far if he went out walking but Mitsuo agreed with that but he checks practically everywhere. "I don't know if he'll be there because it's a 30 minutes drive from here but an hour walk or so, but try the ### Park. He loves it there. It's the place he goes to just chill, you know," you tell Mitsuo and Mitsuo thank you and that's when the call ended.

You put your phone down and look at Kei. 

He didn't say anything.

You didn't say anything.

It was awkward.

"I-It's late, we should get you home," you tell him.

"Y-Yeah!" Kei says as he stands up from his bed with rosy cheeks but can you blame him? You were also blushing.

.

.

.

"Anthony!!!" someone yells loudly which made Anthony jump and look at the person.

Mitsuo.

He looks angry.

Anthony stands up and looks at him. "Anthony?" the guy sitting on the bench says as he looks at the redhead. It can't be him. He's a redhead.