*Insert clever chapter title name here*

Warning: Self harm

Nico's POV

I sat worriedly by Percy's bed in the infirmary. Rubbing my hands together I stared at the floor intently thoughts of what would happen if Percy didn't come back to me.

Nymphs tended to the son of the sea and attempted multiple times to get me to leave to give them more space to work, but their attempts were futile as I sat their refusing to leave Percy.

Some time ago the mortal's superhero walked in and I think the man called Bruce was helping the nymphs with Percy. Everything must have been explained to them.

It didn't matter though. I had to get Percy back. If he died their would be no force in the world that could stop me from killing myself to see him again. I didn't have a life outside of Percy anyways.

Tears fell down my face. I had finally got Percy and now he was being taken from me. After so much suffering. Finally.

The fates are probably laughing their asses off right now.

After an hour or two the nymphs announced that they couldn't do much more with Percy. Standing up I walked to Percy and sitting down beside him everyone cleared out. My eyes were glassy from tears. Leaning down I nuzzled my nose to Percy's, our lips brushing together. Kissing his temple I looked down at the resting face of my boyfriend. He showed no sign of what was going on in his mind or that he was aware of what was happening around him.

"I'm sorry." I whispered hoarsely, pain clouding my throat, choking me up.

Standing I walked briskly to my cabin. Heading straight to the bathroom I shed my cloths leaving only my boxers on and looked at my pail thin frame in the mirror. My bones gutted out and my bowers hung loosely around me. How Percy managed to love me I had no idea. Grabbing a knife I sat in the bathtub and pressing the blade into my skin blood oozed out and dribbled down my legs.

Clenching my teeth I relished in the pain it brought. Dragging the blade I carved words into my thighs, hips, arms. All deep enough to scar permanently. Words like : Worthless, Fag, Traitor, Monster, Only good for himself, Slut and many more. The I moved on to names of people I let down or hated. Bianca, Mom, Annabeth.

By the end I was crying and feeling empty in my stomach but my mind rested at the feeling of pain.

No one came.

Of course no one came.

Why am I not surprised?

No one cared.

Even if Percy was awake he wouldn't come.

He just put up with me because of his stupid fatal flaw.

Whipping my head back I felt it bang into the wall and pain erupted through my head and neck. The pain just added to the already nauseous state I was in. Loosing to much blood. Forcing myself I had to focus in on when Percy had said I love you and trust he was telling the truth as I stumbled around cleaning my wounds.

Changing into one of Percy's hoodies I lay down in bed and drifted off into sleep.

Sorry for the short chapter. The next few will be about this length I think (sorry about that), but make sure to go check out my other books.

One Last Vow (Jercy)

Yet to Die, so I'll scream (Yes it is a Percy Jackson Fanfiction)