Uhhhh...

🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊

Percy's POV

     Oh gods no, this couldn't be happening. I sat their, at first it was okay. I could have played of Thor's squeal as him recognizing me as someone else. Then he HAD to go and bow to me then swear his life to my use. Shit . I thought, well at least it can't get any worse. I laughed worriedly and looked at the other Avengers, they looked thoroughly surprised, even the red headed one who seemed like she didn't like showing her emotions had a face covered in surprise. Then I did whatever a person would do when put in the situation. 

     "Uhhhhh... I think you have me mixed up with someone else, I have that type of face." I was a little scared that I would fail. Not at the lying part, that was easy, after all to survive you had to lie, that was part of the description of being a demigod; what I was scared of was that Thor wouldn't get the message and insist that he knew me as the one and only Percy Jackson. Thankfully though he got the message... that or he was just so stupid to believe me. The second was more likely to be honest.

     Thor frowned as if disappointed, but then shrugged," Ah well." He spoke." I should be going, the Allfather (spelling?) requests my presence and I must go. Something about the hero I mistook for this Midgardian (spelling?) is missing. Apparently he has been gone for quiet some time, but they only realized when the hologram he had up disappeared. FAREWELL!" He walked of, screaming the last word. The in a flash of bright light he disappeared.

     Toney looked at me," well that was weird." I managed a small laugh." Yup." I said weakly. 

     "Well, your room is down the hallway, ninth door on the left." I nodded my head and Toney continued." Dinner is in a hour, you can go to your room and unpack." 

     Once again I nodded my head, feeling like I had done that a hundred times that day. After all, I haven't used my voice in like two years and I didn't want to rip up my throat. Trudging of I went to my room and unpacked. I didn't have a lot of stuff, but what did take a long time to do was arrange my medicine behind the mirror in the bathroom. Suddenly Jarvis spoke Sir, Mr.Stark is requesting your presence, dinner is about to commence. "Thank you." 

     I took my anorexia pill and walked to the main room where their was a bunch on pizzas on a table with all the Avengers circling it hungrily. Great. I thought. 

——————

Sorry that was sooo short, just wanted to update

- ur demigodishness