When Things Start to Fall Apart.

Warning. make-out scene. So if you aren't into that just a heads up that's its happening. Also. I have never really written a make-out session or anything of that nature. Sorry if it's really crappy.

~~~~~~~~~~

Percy walked back to the Avenger's tower holding hands with Nico. Happy.

They tramped up the stairs to the penthouse where they found the Avengers lazing, all except Steve that is. He was probably training.

"Who's this?" Tony asked gesturing with his glass of whatever alcoholic drink he was downing.

"The friend I was talking about. Nico."

Nico gave a small wave, his face placed and unnerving.

Clint bounded across the room and shook Nico's hand." Nico to meet you. My name is Clint AKA Hawkeye." After his introduction the others soon followed.

Once introductions were done Percy looked at Tony.'' Can Nico stay here for a while? Like a few weeks...?"

Tony was caught off guard for a minute. He looked at Nico, sized him up then shrugged." Sure." He shrugged.

Percy smiled and jumped a little while Nico rolled his eyes at Percy's giddiness.

-- Time skip two weeks --

Percy was sitting on his bed when Nico got out of the shower. He was fully clothed mind you, but his hair was still wet and the way it crowned his face.

"Cute." Percy commented and Nico blushed.

"Shut up." The ghost prince shuttered.

"Embarrassed?"

Nico just blushed more." Sorry."

Percy laughed and jumped to his feet walking over to Nico and he wrapped him up in a tight hug." You have no reason to say sorry."

Nico dug his head into Percy's shirt." I know. I'm just embarrassed."

"Don't be embarrassed Nikki."

Nico pulled away and glared up at Percy." Really?" He growled at the nickname

Percy grinned cheekily." Yup." Leaning down he caught Nico's lips in a quick kiss.

"Mmmnnm." Nico mumbled and he leaved into Percy as a sudden deep wave of love overcame him for Percy.

Percy smirked a little into the needy kiss and Nico growled back at Percy feigning anger at Percy's smugness. Percy bit Nico's lip and the smaller boy yelped in surprise as Percy slid his tong into Percy's mouth. Nico shuddered at the contact and whined a little as he dug his hands into Percy's shirt and pulled the sea prince closer to him.

Running his hands down Nico's side Percy's grabbed Nico's hips and pulled them closer together. Wrapping his arms around Nico's skinny body, Percy picked up Nico and the younger wrapped his legs around the older. Carrying Nico, Percy walked back to the bed and threw the younger down on it.

They stared at each other. Both were flushed red and breathing heavily. Love shown in their eyes.

Percy climbed on top of Nico slowly pulling of the youngers shirt as he did so.

"Gods Nico." Percy breathed out." Beautiful." Then Percy descended down on Nico and their lips connected in joyful and childish lust.

Just then an alarm broke out. Percy jerked back of Nico, startled and fell to the floor while Nico sat straight up and fumbled for his shirt. The two walked to the main room in a daze, the alarm still running and lights flashing red.

They stumbled into the main room to see the Avenger's gathering.

Steve looked at the two dazed and confused teens." Sorry. It's the alarm. It'll be off in a minute. Just means we have to be some where, but I think an alarm was unnecessary for what is actually needed." He glared at Tony who shrugged his shoulders sheepishly." Anyways," Steve continued." Their was an artifact found that is emitting powerful waves of energy and fury was calling us in to help ensure safe transportation and instillation at one of S.H.E.I.l.D.'s sights."

"What is it?" Nico asked.

Rohdy responded." Jarvis ID it as Hestia's dagger. Something from the myths." He shrugged." I don't know, but we gotta' go."

They started leaving and Tony looked at them one more time." Get in bed at a reasonable time. We'll be back around midnight probably.''

Soon the last of the Avengers was gone.

Percy slowly turned to Nico.'' Please say they aren't talking about what I think their talking about."

Nico nodded his head." Exactly what their talking about."

Percy groaned in frustration. A year back Hestia's dagger had gone missing and it was causing a huge uproar. Now they knew where it was.

"We have to go after it, dont we?" Percy asked.

"Yup." Nico confirmed.

Percy wanted to die.

~~~~~~~~~

So... Hestia's dagger is not actually a thing, but I'm pretending it is soo... yeah.