Tattoo

Hello my lovelies,

This will probably be the last chapter of Tattoo Boy before the epilogue, I'm gonna cry help, I don't want it to end but I really hope you guys like this chapter, thank you for going on this amazing journey with me<3<3<3

________________________________________________________________________________

"Have I told you how proud I am of you, Taehyungie?"

Taehyung hummed, a content smile adorning his plush lips as he nuzzled his nose into Jungkook's shirt. "Only for the last week, hyung." The boy mumbled, snuggling closer to the ravenette, arms and legs looped tightly around his chest.

Jungkook chuckled at the muffled response, tightening his grip on Taehyung's waist where the blue-haired male sat curled in his lap, and kissed the crown of his head, fingers running the length of his scalp, comfortingly. Namjoon watched the pair fondly, feeling the slight brush of Jin's honey-brown hair tickling his neck where the slightly older sat curled into his side, back braced against the trunk of a large tree.

The septuple had traveled to a park nearby the tattoo parlor, a week after the trial, deciding a day of peace was greatly needed.

They'd settled underneath the shade of a lumbering Oak tree around noon and had basked in the calm serenity the park had to offer as the sun beat down, pleasantly mixed with a soft breeze. Though, the sun had long since dipped from its perch high in the sky, now resting as just a crescent against the horizon, casting pastel hues of pinks, oranges, and yellows artistically across the dimming expanse of blue.

For the last hour, the group had merely lounged in one another's presence. Jin and Namjoon directly underneath the large tree. Jimin, Hoseok, and Yoongi sprawled in a puppy pile near the picnic basket they'd brought along, and Taehyung and Jungkook, connected at the hip, embracing on the crest of the hill they'd settled on, as if there could never be too little space between them.

Taehyung smiled, freely, with no hidden weight baring down on the angles, as he peered up at Jungkook. The older male was already staring at him, intense dark orbs watching him with nothing short of adoration, enough that Taehyung could feel it rolling over his body, encompassing him in warmth.

Taehyung's eyes shimmered. "I love you." He whispered, leaning up to peck Jungkook's lips, who smiled into the soft kiss.

He brushed the fading blue fringe from Taehyung's head, moving his hand down to caress Taehyung's cheek, ever gentle and soothing. "I love you too. So much." He said, sealing the declaration with a tender press of lips to Taehyung's forehead.

When the ravenette leaned back, automatically steadying Taehyung's waist to prevent the smaller from toppling off his lap, it was to a playful smirk.

Taehyung booped his nose, giggling as he took Jungkook's hand. "My cute, whipped little bunny!" He cooed as he stood, arching his back and pleasantly sighing when a muscle popped. Jungkook pouted, but followed the younger nonetheless. What could he do when it was true?

"Namjoonie-hyung!" Taehyung called gleefully, skipping over to the male, Jungkook in tow. The blonde peered up at him, unwilling to jostle Jin, who fallen into a light doze on his shoulder. "I'm gonna take Jungkookie around the city! Show him all my graffiti work!" The blue-haired male chittered excitedly, gaining the attention of the trio off to their left.

"That's code for 'don't wait up, we don't plan on coming back until someone's decorated in love-bites'!" Hoseok called, laughing animatedly even as Jimin whacked him on the head, cheeks aflame. Taehyung too, blushed, but nonetheless, began tugging Jungkook down the hill.