Information

~Hello~

Before you dive into the actual book, let me first just say thank you for clicking and giving my story a chance. It truly means the world to me and I really do hope you enjoy your journey within these pages.

That said, this story will deal with some heavier topics as well as fluffy, cute scenes and I implore you, if you know any of the below tags will bother you or make you uncomfortable, I advise you to click off now or proceed with caution(warnings will be placed in individual chapters as well)

Fluff

Mature Content

Tattooing as a form of self-harm

Violence

Domestic abuse

Slight age gap
*author's note on this in comments*

Harsh language

Boy x Boy

Top Kook!

Bottom Tae!

This is a Taekook book with side ships Namjin and Yoonminseok. There are also multiple familial based, platonic ships as well

Negativity will not be tolerated on my page. You are free to comment whatever you want, but know I will be deleting if anything takes a negative or malicious turn. So please, be mindful and be kind.

All rights aside from BTS and a few additional characters belong to me. Please do not copy my work.

[2023 Note] I've been getting an increasing amount of hate and negative comments directed towards this story. It has been years since I started this series, but I still feel the need to note that I am very aware there are parts of this book that were not depicted well. I am aware that it can be graphic and that there are some issues here and there with the writing. If I were being honest, sometimes, I just want to delete this story entirely because it represents a very negative time in my life, and I think that can be seen throughout the chapters. But there are also so many people who find comfort in this story and the last thing I want to do is take it away from you guys. 

I don't want anyone to feel uncomfortable, so please heed the tags on all chapters. They are not to be taken lightly and if there are enough people calling for it, I will go back through and change the story. Or I'll take it down. 

Just please be kind with your words. To me, to others. I know it's easy to say whatever you want online but please be kind. You never know what someone is going through. And that goes for every single person who has read or will read my stories. I love you all so much [End Note] 

This is a safe, supportive zone and I am here for all of you <3

Remember, you are loved and perfect just the way you are!

- Megan<3