Father

Heyoo! I have a joke for you;) It's pretty punny 

What type of noodle would Jungkook be? 

......

A maknaeroni!! 

Ba dum clap!!!! 

(Insert Jin windshield wiper laugh here) 

I hope you enjoy the chapter!!! :p:):):p

________________________________________________________________________________

The sudden screech of car tires against asphalt drew the attention of the men gathered in the front room of the tattoo parlor. It was sharp, earsplitting, and followed by the loud slam of a car door and muttered cursing audible even from the interior of the store. 

Peering out the window, Namjoon was the first to furrow his brows together into a scowl, frown lines set deeply into the ruggedly handsome features of his chiseled cheekbones and deep brown eyes. 

"What the hell is he doing here?" The blonde male spoke darkly under his breath, the commanding aura of the owner of the shop immediately turning dark, even leaning towards frightening. 

Jimin leaned over his shoulder, paling instantly before turning to whisper in both Yoongi and Hoseok's ears. The pink haired male felt extensively intimidated, watching as both male's faces morphed, mirroring Namjoon's. Yoongi cracked his knuckles absently. 

"What do we do, hyung?" Jimin whispered, obviously nervous with anticipation as he twiddled his fingers and bounced one knee against the floor, unable to sit still. As if the waiting game of Jungkook's and Tae's result wasn't stressful enough, now this too, all in the same afternoon? Luck was not of the essence for this clan. 

Namjoon rose stiffly, ignoring Jimin, his jaw set and fingers clutched tightly at his sides. The front door felt a great distance to him, and his movements felt slow, as if moving through quicksand. 

"Not now. I can't do this right now" Namjoon whispered to himself, his mind already swimming with the day's antics while trying to gather the energy to deal with what was sure to be an exhausting encounter. Vaguely, he heard Hoseok and Yoongi standing slowly behind him, sticking near the couch, merely posing as back-up should he need it, but each tense and ready none-the-less. 

He took a breath as he reached the doorway, watching as the silhouette came to stand directly in front of him, beer bottle clutched in hand and cocky smirk plastered over the unshaven face and hazy alcoholic darkened eyes. 

He pushed the door open before the other male had a chance too, keeping his gaze level and hardened. He was met with a drunken grin. 

"You aren't welcome here, Kim. You know that." He spoke lowly, huskily, drawing forth every ounce of ferocity he could muster as he glared at the man heavily. 

Taehyung's father sneered at Namjoon, waving the bottle in his face and spilling a few drops of liquid on the carpeted floor of the parlor. 

"Now, now, Namjoon, let's calm down. We wouldn't want anyone getting hurt, right? It'd be such a shame for another accident to be your  fault, hm?" The man smirked graciously, intent on each of his words, and fully aware of how far he had just dug under the skin of the younger blonde in front of him. Behind Namjoon, Yoongi sucked in a tight breath, feeling the atmosphere thickening in suspense and hatred. Namjoon grit his teeth, clenching his fingers into his palms to the point he was close to wincing. 

"This is my establishment. I have the right to kick you out should I see fit" Namjoon spoke, trying to contain himself and refrain from socking the older right in the eye, but he held back, fully aware Taehyung being in the building, and it was not good to pick a fight in the blonde's presence. Namjoon's hands were sweating and his mind was reeling as Taehyung's father snickered sinisterly.