My world revolves around you

Tutor's Point of View
It's not that I was totally unknown of the fact about what P'Fighter wanted but once I decided to give my all to this relationship I did not hold myself back either. I was quite nervous at first but P'Fighter took care of me in those intimate and beautiful moments! Yes these are beautiful moments of my life.
When I woke up in the morning I felt something tickling around my ear, I noticed it was P'Fighter's lips. He whispered "wake up" close to my ear to wake me up. His hands was holding my waist and now he was staring at my face, which made me embarrassed, so I sat up and noticed I was feeling pain in my lower body, P'Fighter must have noticed that too, he asked me whether I was feeling pain and I just hit him with pillow because I was mortified. He sat up and pecked on my lips and told me to wait for breakfast. We took shower sometimes at dawn, he helped me of course, even though he had some other naughty thoughts due to my exhaustion, he did not insist further but did not leave the chance to hug and kiss me and then we slept cuddling each other.
P'Fighter made omlet and bread as he told me that he is not good at making other complex dishes. I enjoyed the breakfast though. Then it was about the time to go for university, I had something to discuss with him. I said "P' let's just keep our relationship private for some time I will tell Hwa, Zon and my sis, till then we will find a way to feel comfortable to announce it to others." He agreed as he said that he also need to do the same, his father also needed to know. So we both agreed not to disclose our relationship for sometime.

Fighter's Point of View
I was somewhat feeling sad because we cannot reveal relationship for few days but Tutor was right too. At the beginning the idea that I'm falling for boy was quite confusing for me, I even wondered that I might like Tutor just as friend and I will not deny that I was even hesitant to express it with my friends. But once I realized that I love Tutor all these stupid thoughts, I erased them because I knew that my happiness lies with Tutor, therefore I want to shout and tell the world that he is mine! But yes our friends and parents need to know.
I changed myself as I had brought clothes this time, we depart for university, I gave him ride and dropped him outside the university. I pecked him on lips while he was getting out, he hurriedly got out though with that red blushing cheeks. I also got out and went to my class. Saifah did notice my glee mood throughout the class I was happy for no reason. He asked me at the break
Sarah - What has happened that made you so happy?
Me - Something I have been waiting for happen from many days.
Saifah - Don't tell me you fell for Tutor like really?
Me - This boy gets it too fast! I just smiled to his question.
Saifah- Dude that is something unexpected from the Fighter the playboy".
Me - I know dude.
Saifah - So what happened did you confess he said yes? Wait did you kiss him or you slept with him already? Oh this boy has too many questions, Saifah - By guessing through that sly grin of yours I presume yes. So you guys are dating now?
Me - yes
Saifah - But didn't that cute boy hated you?
Me - Yes, in the past.
Saifah was shocked as I'm in serious relationship now. I told him that we need sometime to disclose it though. "Time? Why?" Saifah asked. " "To tell our near ones". He accepted it and told me that he will keep quiet then.

Now it was lunch break and we were at canteen, Tutor, Hwa and Zon were there too, I had this big smile when I saw Tutor, he was smiling at me too. I sat beside him, sitting too close to him of course. Saifah sat opposite Tutor and looked at him and said
Saifah - Tutor you looked too happy, has something good happened with you?
Tutor - P' I always look this happy.
Saifah - Oh this crazy dude is also grinning crazily from morning  too (He looked at me and said)
Fighter - Don't be stupid Saifah (I held the hand of Tutor under the table and said.
Then everybody was laughing, we had food and everyone was excited for tomorrow's party. The party for getting an A, I texted Tutor earlier that we will tell them know at the party about ourselves and he agreed. So we will be officially a couple from then I was so happy. Today at the evening I picked Tutor as usual. I want to hold him, hug him but I couldn't because I was driving. Tutor suddenly gave me surprise by leaning his head on my shoulder, somehow he guessed my wish I guess. I told him that Saifah now know about us, he said he guessed it.
Tutor - "P' was teasing us remember?
Fighter - Oh right. You know what Tutor I am so happy!
Tutor - Me too!
We reached to his condo, we got out of car and went inside and as soon as we were inside, I held Tutor and kissed him on his lips while cupping his cheeks. He replied to the kiss with same eager, by putting his hands in my hair and getting us more closer. Once my tongue was inside his mouth I became more intense, I explored his mouth and sucked on his tongue. Tutor let me enjoy by accepting it. I coiled my hands around his waist for more easy access and I don't know when I let him go, we were both out of breath by then, I held him though and was looking into his eyes. I felt my whole world is there in this both eyes! "I love you Tutor" I said!

Author's Note
Sorry guys for little bit late update. I found out this drama "Emperors and me" by Gao Tai Yu, Lu Fung from A round trip to love and I was hooked. The man is hot and sexy!😉