Spur of the moment

Tutor's point of view
It is Hwa's birthday tomorrow I'm so excited. Even though her now boyfriend Tutor will throw her a best party still I wanted to bring the cake for my best friend and Hwa permitted it. Hwa and I have been friends from middle school, she has such a cheerful personality, she was always there when I had tough time and now we are besties. My friend Day even mistaken me as I like Hwa as a lover but no I love her as a friend. I was worried about her relationship with Tutor but she convinced me that they will be good together so I let them be together.
I brought the cake next day at the hotel where Fighter threw the party. I was unpacking the cake and there comes the devil Fighter. Seriously this man doesn't know what personal space is! He stood so close to me that I got little bit of flustered. I said thank you for allowing me to bring the cake. He came closer to my ear and whispered " you are her best friend and I know she will be happy if you do that" He is standing so close to me that I can notice his sharp features, and I came to know why girls go crazy over him. His eyes were lingering on my lips and I shoved him away from me saying I need to bring the cake to Hwa. He held my hand, came closer and asked " so you like Hwa?" I said "yes" and departed from there.
We cut the cake, later the party was being more exciting but after some time Hwa came to me and said that fighter is not there. And I looked around he was really not there, Hwa told me to look for him I said that we dont have good relationship and he will come back in sometimes. But Hwa requested me with puppy eyes " please bring P fight back Tutor" and I couldnt reject her.
I went outside and found Fighter was sitting on one bench I went there and said "so you are here". He didn't say anything so I said that "how could you do that to Hwa, she is lonely on her birthday" he replied "her beloved Tutor is there for her" I replied "it is not like that the person she loved is you and I approved your relationship just because she was so desperate." "So if she would have loved you then wouldn't you have loved her?" I could smell alcohol and came to know that Fighter is drunk so I said that "Hwa needs you please come with me". He stand up came close to me and asked "and what do you need?" I said "why are you behaving like this?" "you are the one who known as playboy or are hiding something?" "You like boys too don't you" I said it twice to tease him and the next moment he held me by head and smacked his lips on mine I was shocked! I began to push him away as I realized what he was doing but he held me tight with one hand on my neck and one snaked around my waist. He was kissing me furiously looking to enter his tongue but I was resisting him, suddenly he bit on my lower lip and I moaned, it was enough for him to get his tongue inside which was exploring inside my mouth. With so much resistance and force and pushed him aside and he seemed flustered. He came to his senses again held my arm and told me not tell anyone about this kiss. I just walked away from there and he followed me inside. He went with Hwa and behaved like nothing has happened.
But I couldn't think anything else it was my first kiss and I never thought that it will be with a man! But the strange thing was I did not feel disgusting at all. Later on I convinced myself that it can happen sometimes, my friends told me that drunk people often shows this kind of behaviour and it doesn't involve the feeling it must be "spur of the moment!"